El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

SHOW  me one goal  that oozes  pure class where he used is talent to score instead  of placing is shot 

every  shot he tried last night was exactly what i described.

'Show me a goal where he used his talent to score instead of placing his shot'.......

I'm confused. Placing a shot takes lots of talent. In fact, you could argue that's the most important talent in the entire sport. What are you on about?

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Last time I checked a goal was a goal whether it’s a screamer, a tap in or a deflection. Have the rules changed so that a goal is worth more or less depending on how much “talent” is displayed to score?

Goals only matter if you have composure allegedly. 

Either that or scoring against Albanian teenagers. 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Wasn’t it?

Not seen it on tv, but didn’t look an awful decision from the stand.

Irrespective if it was or not, I gather SG warned him beforehand about mouthing off - disappointing if so.

You won’t change that part of him. You can cut out his reacting to other players, which he has done but the overreaction and gesturing are in his DNA. 

17 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

SHOW  me one goal  that oozes  pure class where he used is talent to score instead  of placing is shot 

every  shot he tried last night was exactly what i described.

A few here some from ridiculous angles that looked impossible to score from and the Aberdeen goal which was genuine class, he's off the boil a bit and he fucked it last night with dissent at the ref we are needing to get this form back from him looks sharper and quicker.

Watching the highlights on RTV there his first chance is heading straight for the corner of the net until the defender gets a touch on it and knocks it onto the goalies legs. Point blank one is just behind him so can’t get a lot on it. 
Small margins when it comes to a striker banging them in or not. 

The cunts that either don't recognize, or refuse to acknowledge, the absolute shift he puts in are the same cunts that wanted him punted because we got Cummings on loan. 

The only times I have heard him being criticised is online or on a phone in, never at Ibrox, when people can actually see the shift he puts in off the ball too

If it wasn't for Alfie's quality Europa League goals this season we would not have had the opportunity to experience that great rollercoaster last night. The boy is class and everything he does is micro analysed in the cesspit of a country.

Just now, dave7867 said:

having watched  it some goals  are brilliant of which only he would of scored🤨

You made the same sarcastic comments about other strikers, or just our top scorer and most valuable player? 

Did you rate Kris Boyd and McCoist, or disregard their goals because other strikers could have scored them? 

10 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

The cunts that either don't recognize, or refuse to acknowledge, the absolute shift he puts in are the same cunts that wanted him punted because we got Cummings on loan. 

The only times I have heard him being criticised is online or on a phone in, never at Ibrox, when people can actually see the shift he puts in off the ball too

Don't think cunts are complaining about his effort, or at least I certainly haven't heard cunts complaining about his effort.  Never heard any cunt talking about him in the same ballpark as Cummings.  Heard cunts criticise him at Ibrox plenty, especially last season and recently.  Decent cunts tae !!!!!!!

Archived