El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

And pass.

We need to get rid of him.  We will get better than him for the money we could get for him.  If we want to win trophies, he's not for us.  Diving again last night, whilst on a yellow, he is fucking widden.

What's this myth that Morelos can't pass? He plays countless brilliant cross field balls, his pass to slip in Kamberi against Livingstone was perfect.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What's this myth that Morelos can't pass? He plays countless brilliant cross field balls, his pass to slip in Kamberi against Livingstone was perfect.

No he doesn't mate - he really really doesn't play countless brilliant balls.   

Jesus 

We won a magnificent game last night and all I see on here .Is guys having pops at bears  who left early .Guys who criticise Alfredo or other players 
Way too much hypocrisy on here at times 

Loved last night but we rode our luck .I would say only 4/5 players got pass marks for me .Yet this morning .I feel amazing 

Why do we have to slag of bears after a night like last night .At 0–1 I would have bitten hand off for a draw .At 0-2 .Only thing I didn’t want was a humiliating score line .We got a mini miracle for me 

Going a holiday to South America .At Chelsea football stadium having lunch 😄
Thank fuck we won that game last night .My flight would have been a much longer one 

6 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Need to cash in on him in the summer.

To be honest .I would 

Some would say .10 is gone if he goes .Maybe so 

The other side .Can we risk having him next season .He has improved but he is clearly not listening to our manager .The booking proves that .He would have known he was booking away from a suspension 

Trying to stop 10 with this sort of idiocy is just madness 

His work rate and other qualities are not in question .His ability is there when he plays .Yet when he doesn’t .We suffer or we have past 2 seasons 

At the very least .We have tohave players that can fill the role he plays .At this moment we don’t 

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He’s a liability in all honesty yet another big game he’s going to be sitting in the stands. Sell him in the summer and recruit well for next season.

He's deserved one suspension in his entire time here. 

Keep buying the tarrier driven narrative but 👍

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You won’t change that part of him. You can cut out his reacting to other players, which he has done but the overreaction and gesturing are in his DNA. 

I wonder whether coming here instilled that part of him - after all, seems he had a blemish free record in Finland.

I’m sure they had rules about dissent there , too?

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's deserved one suspension in his entire time here. 

Keep buying the tarrier driven narrative but 👍

That’s bollocks BIB .We are free thinking bears .We all know what he is up against in this corrupt little shitehole 

Lets not be blinded by that though 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus 

We won a magnificent game last night and all I see on here .Is guys having pops at bears  who left early .Guys who criticise Alfredo or other players 

Loved last night but we rode our luck .I would say only 4/5 players got pass marks for me .Yet this morning .I feel amazing 

Why do we have to slag of bears after a night like last night .At 0–1 I would have bitten hand off for a draw .At 0-2 .Only thing I didn’t want was a humiliating score line .We got a mini miracle for me 

Thank fuck we won that game last night .My flight would have been a much longer one 

Have a great time mate!

Plenty time to dwell on one of the great comebacks!

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus 

Enjoy mate, you get a Chelsea ticket?

Archived