RTV's Gerrard reaction

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevie

If you read this, remember Fergie was one game away from getting sacked at Man U.

If you fell that you and your staff have given the players your max effort and there giving you fuck all

Theres only 2 options

Drop the players not giving you the effort and run with whoever you need to and experiment for the remainder.

Or  you can fall on your sword and exit with your tail between your legs.

Never ever surrender..........As long as you can breath you should never be out of the fight.

WATP Stevie

At the minute you are our leader. Shoulder the burden of the responsibility. Use how you feel right now and garness the anger to get a reaction.

I appreciate working away from home is shite and you miss your family

But it has got to be worth it........No half measures.......the decisions you make in the next 48 hours will be how you are judged going forward

Coward or Ruthless balls out manager....

He who Dares Wins.

8 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I'm genuinely gutted for him. 

The job is too big for him at this stage in his career. 

I wish we would stop getting rookie managers who will make mistakes. We need a manager who has been there and done it. 

We have had almost the same amount of managers in the last 8 years as we had in the previous 140 years. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I wish we would stop getting rookie managers who will make mistakes. We need a manager who has been there and done it. 

We have had almost the same amount of managers in the last 8 years as we had in the previous 140 years. 

There's no manager we can get who has won titles. Not that I can think of....

This interview shows what it means to him to succeed.  On the other hand our "starman" couldn't turn up for training 2 sessions before our biggest game of the season.

Alfredo Morelos has let the fans, manager, teammates, and himself down but we will continue to support him and shout for the manager to walk or get sacked!

Fucking baffling!!

My previous posts have been about how he looks deflated and maybe it is time up for him.

But after watching this I feel so fucking gutted for him. I feel for the fans who travel everywhere. He honestly looks broken and I think he will be gone I would be surprised if he stays. 

Always a believer as well in " Be careful for what you wish for " 

But as a manager he should be changing formation and at least experimenting new ways to play it is the same constant set up and players picked.
And the players he has stood by are the ones letting us down week in and week out. Those players are imposters get them to fuck out of our club.

7 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Stevie

If you read this, remember Fergie was one game away from getting sacked at Man U.

If you fell that you and your staff have given the players your max effort and there giving you fuck all

Theres only 2 options

Drop the players not giving you the effort and run with whoever you need to and experiment for the remainder.

Or  you can fall on your sword and exit with your tail between your legs.

Never ever surrender..........As long as you can breath you should never be out of the fight.

WATP Stevie

At the minute you are our leader. Shoulder the burden of the responsibility. Use how you feel right now and garness the anger to get a reaction.

I appreciate working away from home is shite and you miss your family

But it has got to be worth it........No half measures.......the decisions you make in the next 48 hours will be how you are judged going forward

Coward or Ruthless balls out manager....

He who Dares Wins.

Well put and I'm sure many if us who that sentiment.

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Who then? 

Everyone who wants him out fails to come up with a name to replace him. 

3 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

This interview shows what it means to him to succeed.  On the other hand our "starman" couldn't turn up for training 2 sessions before our biggest game of the season.

Alfredo Morelos has let the fans, manager, teammates, and himself down but we will continue to support him and shout for the manager to walk or get sacked!

Fucking baffling!!

Totally agree, I love what wee Alfredo brings to the team but we can't hide from the facts, he was as responsible for tonight's defeat with the unsettling nature it undoutebly brought into the dressing room.

His finishing is poor imo but can't have a go at him for that, what I can have a go for though is him being a complete liability to our chances of winning football games whether he is playing or not. The only consistency he shows is letting his fellow team mates down and far more importantly us, the fans.

4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Fucking baffling!!

Not for me. I’m done with Morelos. If there was no genuine reason for him not appearing back then he can fuck off. 
patience was wearing thin with him anyway 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's absolute shite.

I'm also sick to fuck of people downplaying the achievements in Europe. Taken us from the qualifiers to the last 16, beat a number of very good clubs along the way, and must have earnt near enough the same for the club from Europe over the past 2 seasons than he's spent on transfer fees.

We're so close to cracking it with Gerrard, if he doesn't walk from today and is given next season he can stop them.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

He needs to make drastic changes, but we know he won't.

One player in particular who owes our manager a massive apology is Davis. 

His effort, desire, commitment and application tonight was absolutely shameful. Disgraceful. 

And this from a player who supposedly "knows what it's all about". He has taken liberties tonight. 

Turned it off when he said it reminded him of performances before he was here :lol: 

Reminded me of when we last played there and the last time we played a Scottish Cup quarter. Do one.

Also, banning the man who has almost single handedly kept you in a job won't help you, knob.

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Who then? 

Everyone who wants him out fails to come up with a name to replace him. 

"It's not our job, that's up to the directors".

Oh, the same cunts who offered it to McInnes and allegedly also to jakey cunt Clarke the well known Rangers man.

Archived