I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

I’ve been one of his biggest fans, probably ever and argued with half the world about him. 

But that is just so pathetic it is unbelievable and I’d gladly never see him play for us again. 

I also agree that he wasn’t injured last night, he never has been in his whole career here. He wanted off and down the tunnel before it went poisonous 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Don’t see that mate .I don’t think it’s a case of turning on the style when it suits .They are just a bad lot .Braga away was perfect to counter 

It could have been 4/5 in the first leg remember before we turned it around 

Tbth .This lot don’t deserve an ounce of any glory .They time and again disgust our support 

I suppose it was perfect to counter just so frustrating how last Wednesday we beat one of the most in form teams in europe and actually beat them well, now were getting beat at home to fucking Hamilton after being humped out the cup by Hearts. 

Strange world of football.

Tavernier is a nice guy, some of his off field antics is great but I’m afraid Rangers standard has gone up and he now isn’t able to match it. 
It’s best for both parties if he finds another club, mid championship level down south would be a better suit. 
Gerrard isn’t doing him or his reputation any good by continuing to play him. 

Whoever printed that knew exactly what they were doing and all I can say about that is fair fucking play, Tavernier is a coward and the most uninspiring Rangere captain I've ever seen, to spout that pish it deserved to be aired, everyone associated with Rangers Football Club deserve to see him for what he is.

17 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Clicked on your username 😄😄😄 wtf are you on about

quote you😀😀😀

im not weird enough to go through people's posts

just admit the managers shite

stevie g legend😀😀😀 are you 5 years old

weirdo

You really are pretty dim.

Laughing at "quote me", wtf is that about.

I only use my mobile, the only way I can see the Stevie G legend rank, or anyone elses rank, is to click on their username. How did you see the Stevie G thing?

Some of your recent posts that I can recall, no search facility needed:

-Morelos late return trivial enough to start on the bench, but he should be fined a months salary and told hes being sold in the summer

- saying after saturday that if Gerrard starts Morelos v Hamilton but not Hearts he's an idiot. Calling the guy an idiot for potentially using his top scorer after disciplinary had been concluded.

- moaning that Saturday's CF wasnt included last night despite our top 2 scorers returning from injury / suspension along with the cuptied guy who did well in his last few performances.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Gerrard. You just tend to use nonsense when discussing your views.

Basic requirements of a captain is to have natural leadership qualities. These could be the ability to insert confidence into fellow players when they are struggling, maintain a positive atmosphere when a dressing room goes quiet, lead by example on the pitch when a game is not going to plan. Most importantly not be afraid to be vocal and opinionated with players not working hard enough. Our captain displays none of the aforementioned qualities. He's a poor choice of captain no doubt about that. But he didn't assign himself captain. Going by current players only McGregor displays a real passion and anger and has done so  since he came back to the club.

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

Whoever printed that knew exactly what they were doing and all I can say about that is fair fucking play, Tavernier is a coward and the most uninspiring Rangere captain I've ever seen, to spout that pish it deserved to be aired, everyone associated with Rangers Football Club deserve to see him for what he is.

He’s not a coward, he’s out of his depth. Gerrard made him the captain , Gerrard thought he had more ability than he does. He goes out onto that pitch and runs up and down every time, his work rate is immense. 
It’s not Tavernier that we should be aiming our dismay at and I’m now at the thought that his ability is also not or never will be good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s not a coward, he’s out of his depth. Gerrard made him the captain , Gerrard thought he had more ability than he does. He goes out onto that pitch and runs up and down every time, his work rate is immense. 
It’s not Tavernier that we should be aiming our dismay at and I’m now at the thought that his ability is also not or never will be good enough. 

Read his comments, he's a complete coward, some or the best captains aren't always the best players but they are inspirational, whether he merited the armband or not is now irrelevant, he's had it for two years now and if he's still not inspiring anyone and when you read his comments you can understand why, he thinks like a loser, that is on him.

The pride wearing a Rangers armband should be enough to change his mentality, it hasn't and that's all on him.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You really are pretty dim.

Laughing at "quote me", wtf is that about.

I only use my mobile, the only way I can see the Stevie G legend rank, or anyone elses rank, is to click on their username. How did you see the Stevie G thing?

Some of your recent posts that I can recall, no search facility needed:

-Morelos late return trivial enough to start on the bench, but he should be fined a months salary and told hes being sold in the summer

- saying after saturday that if Gerrard starts Morelos v Hamilton but not Hearts he's an idiot. Calling the guy an idiot for potentially using his top scorer after disciplinary had been concluded.

- moaning that Saturday's CF wasnt included last night despite our top 2 scorers returning from injury / suspension along with the cuptied guy who did well in his last few performances.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Gerrard. You just tend to use nonsense when discussing your views.

Weirdo

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Calm fuck all jets, i wanted him chased under warburton, he was shite then and is now simply older and still shite

Let's throw a few million away then aye, great idea. 

21 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Read his comments, he's a complete coward, some or the best captains aren't always the best players but they are inspirational, whether he merited the armband or not is now irrelevant, he's had it for two years now and if he's still not inspiring anyone and when you read his comments you can understand why, he thinks like a loser, that is on him.

The pride wearing a Rangers armband should be enough to change his mentality, it hasn't and that's all on him.

I’m fed up blaming him, at the end of the day we see he’s just not good enough, we see that he is the end of our attacking threat far too often, we see he’s not a captain,we see he doesn’t have the intelligence to write article so why the fuck can’t a manager.  If Gerrard had dropped him for the Hamilton game I was at the point where if we see an improvement in the remainder of the season then his European exploits deserves him another season but Gerrard is too pigheaded and will never make it as a manager and should leave.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hurts you that you've been shown up to only post when things aren't going well. Embarrassing for you, I get it.

Creepier by the minute😔😔😔

Archived