McGregor needs dropped

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would be ridiculous to drop him, but I'm surprised he isn't getting more criticism for some of the goals we've conceded recently.

Hamilton's last night was one of the softest you'll ever see. Hearts he was partially culpable. St Johnstone first beaten far too easily.

I said similar on Twitter earlier and have been taking pelters from some for it.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

@Junior Soprano first poster on RM showing the effects of coronavirus.

Needs to get to the bedroom, close the door, and hopefully not take the phone and laptop with him.

Here  auld yin, you need to stop chugging yer wee chubby every time I post. Your an old fool.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m daft, not that daft tbf.

His passing about the back is annoying me so much though 

Not as much as him staying on his line most of the time and when he does venture off he’s nowhere near getting ball.

Jesus fuck, you watch this garbage since January and McGregor is the name you come up with to be dropped

Just fuck off and watch rugby or something at that point because you’ve clearly got no clue about football 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

Aye, let's drop a goalkeeper who has proven time and time again that he's a top quality goalkeeper. Do you actually realise that he is, without a doubt, the best keeper playing in  Scottish football at this time

Archived