McGregor needs dropped

On 05/03/2020 at 17:57, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would be ridiculous to drop him, but I'm surprised he isn't getting more criticism for some of the goals we've conceded recently.

Hamilton's last night was one of the softest you'll ever see. Hearts he was partially culpable. St Johnstone first beaten far too easily.

McGregor was completely sold by Goldson in the Hamilton game. Goldson chose to turn towards his own goal and then got dispossessed. The Hamilton player then toe poked it into the corner. What exactly do you think McGregor should have done different. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Hes has made big saves in the past. Not questioning that.

Id argue Frankenstein is a better keeper than him. Definitely.

Id also argue Jack has been our most consistent player. As for best over the course of the season Barasic and Morelos made a much bigger contribution.

Hes hardly been a standout since January, has he?

We need another option as number 1. His time is past and good riddance when he’s gone. The man is toxic.

His behaviour stands out a lot further than his performances.

Where was his passion in 2012? He couldn’t give two fucks. 

This ‘we can’t do any better’ chat is fucking pish. Pure garbage. Same chat with the manager.

Muppet.

Good riddance , toxic ?

How often is he to blame since January ?  

Hmm. 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’s the last player that needs dropped. He’s not an imposter compared to what we have on the field at times.  Fuck off! 

He has what we lack. Bottle. Natural winner. Totally determined  never to concede. 

Means fuck all until we win silverware though.

He knows that.

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

McGregor was completely sold by Goldson into Hamilton game. Goldson chose to turn towards his own goal and then go dispossessed. The Hamilton ayer then tie poked it into the corner. What exactly do you think McGregor should have done different

Goldson's by far the person to blame for the goal.

I just think it goes by McGregor far too easily. It's not hit with pace and he's a decent distance away from it for him to have time to make an attempt to save it. Not the first time he's been caught flat footed lately.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Goldson's by far the person to blame for the goal.

I just think it goes by McGregor far too easily. It's not hit with pace and he's a decent distance away from it for him to have time to make an attempt to save it. Not the first time he's been caught flat footed lately.

My take was that the player took it early with a toe poke and got it almost in the corner, I actually thought he had put is past at first. Yes McGregor was flat footed, but not too surprising as the last thing he is expecting is Goldson to do what he did. That said I have only seen the goal once as I cannot bring myself to watch the f*** up again. 

12 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Myth. 

Hes has made big saves in the past. Not questioning that.

Id argue Frankenstein is a better keeper than him. Definitely.

Id also argue Jack has been our most consistent player. As for best over the course of the season Barasic and Morelos made a much bigger contribution.

Hes hardly been a standout since January, has he?

We need another option as number 1. His time is past and good riddance when he’s gone. The man is toxic.

His behaviour stands out a lot further than his performances.

Where was his passion in 2012? He couldn’t give two fucks. 

This ‘we can’t do any better’ chat is fucking pish. Pure garbage. Same chat with the manager.

Muppet.

You’re a strange one Mr Grinch. 

On 05/03/2020 at 17:30, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

He won those three points today,that will do for me.

On 05/03/2020 at 17:30, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

ComposedHopefulArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

The whole Rangers team  and Manager  have now been recommended for dismissal on this messageboard and no doubt a few lesser ones.Who says fans are not fickle.

It could get worse by the end of next week or a whole lot better.Lets see how it plays out.

Archived