Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another team confirming they were railroaded into voting the way celtic, I mean the SPFL wanted.

This vote must be redone only the truth must be told, not a lie peddled 👍

Theres more and more reasons every day why Scottish Football should only be a 2 league setup. Teams like this shouldn't exist. Embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Expect Dempster to come out with something tomorrow. Cormack waiting for us to follow up before adding to the matter. Partick and ICT have done their job now.

Love the fact we’re still just watching and letting the carnage carry on without, for once, Rangers at the centre of it.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another team confirming they were railroaded into voting the way celtic, I mean the SPFL wanted.

This vote must be redone only the truth must be told, not a lie peddled 👍

Yep, but when McL McG and ND have gone. How can any club trust them after this. They're not fit for purpose.

Just now, tm91 said:

Just think, there's an alternate timeline somewhere in which we didn't shit the bed, we're top of the table and the SPFL are desperately trying to convince everyone null and void is the only way forward for clubs to get their money. 

This would have happened 100% every fucking day of the week.

Anyone who says otherwise wasn’t alive in 2012 👍

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Esquire8 would you mind giving me a quick summary of what’s went on tonight please? I’m just out of my bed👍🏻

Just flick through the last 317 pages then you can go back to bed.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Love the fact we’re still just watching and letting the carnage carry on without, for once, Rangers at the centre of it.

Board have worked out it's actually not the best thing to charge into war by themselves.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Theres more and more reasons every day why Scottish Football should only be a 2 league setup. Teams like this shouldn't exist. Embarrassing.

Absolutely.  

Have said for years that 4 leagues is utterly ridiculous in Scotland. 42 fucking clubs!!  Mental.

2 leagues is all that is needed. Tough fucking shit on the ones who would be bombed out. Fuck them. Diddy as fuck.

The set up is a fucking joke. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

See the wording ( paraphrasing) ‘documentation received made it clear that declaring the season ended was the only way to achieve funds’

So they are making their claim based on a lie - seems legit  :duh:

How can anyone still be that obtuse on the matter? It's unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Just think, there's an alternate timeline somewhere in which we didn't shit the bed, we're top of the table and the SPFL are desperately trying to convince everyone null and void is the only way forward for clubs to get their money. 

This is 100% what would be going on if we were top at the moment!!

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Absolutely.  

Have said for years that 4 leagues is utterly ridiculous in Scotland. 42 fucking clubs!!  Mental.

2 leagues is all that is needed. Tough fucking shit on the ones who would be bombed out. Fuck them. Diddy as fuck.

The set up is a fucking joke. 

The team that's going to get saved under these ludicrous proposals has a fucking hedge for a stand. A fucking hedge.

A

FUCKING

HEDGE

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The team that's going to get saved under these ludicrous proposals has a fucking hedge for a stand. A fucking hedge.

A

FUCKING

HEDGE

Yep.

And even in the "top" division, one club has a temporary gazebo along one side of the pitch and an empty area behind the  goal which has  often been known to accommodate a double decker bus.

Fucking embarrassing.

Oh, and I hope Raith die. 

Amazing the SPFL predicted that League 1 and 2 would be a challenge to win in isolation so combined them then stopped relegation from League 2 just to seal the deal. 

Corrupt fucking bastards. I really hope the evidence we have will blow that organisation away for good. 

Archived