Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OceanRain said:

Your first point is hyperbole, and the second is irrelevant.

It’s not. It’s about the only thing all 42 clubs agree on. 

The big 5 leagues can’t allow it to happen from a revenue perspective therefore the rest will follow. 

@eskbankloyal

UEFA, along with every other business and governing body under the sun at the moment, are in a constant state of flux.

You may think null and void is unlikely. Even highly unlikely, and that's fair enough.

But nothing is an impossibility.

Edit: Failed to quote your post. Apologies.

8 minutes ago, Ned Ryerson said:

How hard would it be to finish the season as is with no winners/no losers. No champions no relegation. It would seem sensible no? There's still games to be played. The season will never be played to a finish so no winners, no losers. Simples.

Hi and Welcome to RM

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

F' sporting integrity ... I'd rather celtic were handed it (i.e not win it) than the season resuming and them getting over the line.

Spot on, either its null & voided or they’re gifted a title they haven’t won and their  9in a row* is sullied forever. 

I don't see null and void being even remotely likely unless the people who put the money into the game confirm this is ok?  Then they have to decide how to split the funds and then what happens with Europe.

I'm not sure how accurate claims that clubs would have to hand money back or fans would be entitled to refunds for season tickets as some people like to hype up the worst case scenario, but it would be more difficult for leagues worldwide to deal with so they will all avoid it.

If Null and Void was voted on and it meant the club losing money, i think the board would vote no.

23 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He was on clyde last night,  confirmed that they sent their vote by pdf.....amazingly with no hitches, he found it strange that Dundees hit the firewall.....he stopped short but should have called bullshit on it

Email servers either accept or reject emails.

If they are rejected, they are not delivered to the recipients.

If they are accepted they either go to the recipients inbox or spam folder.

The only other scenario  is that they are quarintened and have to be released by an administrator so the intended recipient can view them.

Emails can also be received, but files are stripped from them, such as exe, zip, tar.

However, if an email is accepted by the email server, the rule of law states it stands as received regardless of the organisations filters.

Hope this clears things up.

Just now, Quiet Jim said:

Email servers either accept or reject emails.

If they are rejected, they are not delivered to the recipients.

If they are accepted they either go to the recipients inbox or spam folder.

The only other scenario  is that they are quarintened and have to be released by an administrator so the intended recipient can view them.

Emails can also be received, but files are stripped from them, such as exe, zip, tar.

However, if an email is accepted by the email server, the rule of law states it stands as received regardless of the organisations filters.

SPFL got the Dundee vote by email first time and with zero issues.

3 minutes ago, Redemption80 said:

I don't see null and void being even remotely likely unless the people who put the money into the game confirm this is ok?  Then they have to decide how to split the funds and then what happens with Europe.

I'm not sure how accurate claims that clubs would have to hand money back or fans would be entitled to refunds for season tickets as some people like to hype up the worst case scenario, but it would be more difficult for leagues worldwide to deal with so they will all avoid it.

If Null and Void was voted on and it meant the club losing money, i think the board would vote no.

Raith seem to think its likely in fact theyre ready to fight it 😂

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

i got a degree in software development, however i know a little but know a friend that can tell us all, bear with me

Just now, esquire8 said:

I wonder if Dundee's emailing issues have happened again? Maybe they did vote yes and it will be announced tomorrow.  It would give them time to prepare how to break the news.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dont doubt it, every email has a client and server time stamp and cannot be faked end to end.

Getting clearer by the minute.

No SPL statement 

No scum statement

Just now, Quiet Jim said:

Dont doubt it, every email has a client and server time stamp and cannot be faked end to end.

Getting clearer by the minute.

No SPL statement 

No scum statement

Wasn't meaning to be a dick mate. Just know the SPFL excuse is bullshit.

Archived