Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

18 minutes ago, toad said:

Perhaps the evidence would compromise the whistle-blower who may still be in on the current SPFL activities. We did ask to see the SPFL whistle-blower policy. 

The initial info that he/she provided may be the main piece of evidence for us.

Can I ask a question on this point was the whistle-blower mentioned in our statements before the Friday 5pm deadline?

If so it would appear that other or supporting 'evidence' ie Falkirk Aberdeen, Hearts statements/interviews etc  has been building up since then.  

No, it was in a statement released on Saturday 11th april

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stu43rigger said:

They can’t reject it, only thing they could reject is a call for an egm, the resolution for an ii would be voted on by clubs and they would look very suspicious if they voted against as they’ve nothing to lose, if they reject the call for an egm without good reason one could be called anyway at the spfl expense

They can as the request has to be firstly compliant and with foundarion and some evidence od the duplicity. It matters not whether they look suspicious or not, as they won't give a fuck.

Biggest chance if put to a vote, it would be voted down with 80%+ already voted with the cabal and then what? Are we prepared to go to law? Somehow I doubt it.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think both were after the evidence was in the public domain.  We're asking for officials to be suspended for something we know about but wont tell those to be suspended / those who can suspend others the reasons for the suspension.

I know we've done it aligned to the demand for an ii, I'm just saying it's weird to do so without the ii being granted or the evidence produced. How can we actually expect anyone to be suspended given the current circumstances? 

Until we get the indy inquiry there is no fucking way in hell we should be assisting "the SPFL internal investigtaion". Let the fuckers stew as more calls for this to be investigated come out.

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They can as the request has to be firstly compliant and with foundarion and some evidence od the duplicity. It matters not whether they look suspicious or not, as they won't give a fuck.

Biggest chance if put to a vote, it would be voted down with 80%+ already voted with the cabal and then what? Are we prepared to go to law? Somehow I doubt it.

If it goes to a vote and a majority of clubs say no then to me that’s an admission of guilt and Scottish football is finished for me. 

An independant inquiry will either uncover anything of wrongdoing or will clear them of any wrongdoing.

Why anyone would refuse that would look very bad and extremely damaging. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If it goes to a vote and a majority of clubs say no then to me that’s an admission of guilt and Scottish football is finished for me. 

An independant inquiry will either uncover anything of wrongdoing or will clear them of any wrongdoing.

Exactly. If you have nothing to hide, why would you oppose an independent enquiry?

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Until we get the indy inquiry there is no fucking way in hell we should be assisting "the SPFL internal investigtaion". Let the fuckers stew as more calls for this to be investigated come out.

I'm not suggesting assisting them in any way. I'm saying it's a bit daft calling for a high heid yin in an organisation to be suspended based on someone saying theyve got something damaging on them 

Boss:  Neil, you're getting suspended

ND: What for boss?

Boss: Dunno

ND: Seems fair enough, I'll clear my desk the now.

Absurd 😂. And if the roles were reversed we'd be calling them out for demanding resignations or suspensions for evidence no one has seen.

We absolutely should be doing what we need to do to get the ii, and shouldn't be disclosing our evidence at this early stage until we get it and are satisfied with the integrity of the investigators.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Scottish Football is finished anyway. Been a laughing stock for decades now it's just not even thought of outside of Scotland. A non entity. Clubs that don't want the independent investigation are clubs that have something to hide. 

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Why have an Independent Inquiry when an Internal one will quite obviously find that Doncaster has been a very naughty boy and will be offered up as a sacrificial lamb, everyone will buy into the findings and all will be good again? 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I think I’m right in saying  that next season  there will be no company sponsoring the league. That in itself requires an independent inquiry without taking into consideration the notorious vote. 

Who’s job is to secure sponsorship,Maybe it’s the same guy who trousered a nice bonus for getting a TV deal ,

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

There’s plenty of evidence in the public domain already, ceo making calls, results being released early, missing emails, anyway that’s irreverent as directors are required by law to call a meeting once they receive a request by at least 5% of members who have a right to vote or in this case 3 clubs

JOINT RESPONSE GROUP UPDATE - 20 APRIL 2020

OPERATIONAL STEPS NECESSARY TO RESTART FOOTBALL LATER IN THE YEAR

As previously advised, the training and conditioning of football players at clubs has been suspended until further notice and at least until June 10.

None the less, the Joint Response Group understands that appropriate planning for the resumption of football in Scotland is vitally important. Restarting the game in an orderly fashion will be complex and will likely be done in line with ongoing restrictions by governments and UK Chief Medical Officer advice, even after the relaxation of lockdown.

A proper planning framework is essential to ensure the game is ready to return at the appropriate time, with necessary systems and infrastructure in place.

The Joint Response Group has therefore decided to set-up a number of sub-groups – each chaired by existing members - to get the best advice and identify best practice ahead of the restart of the game in Scotland. Experts and experienced individuals from clubs and other relevant organisations are now invited to work with the Joint Response Group to consider:

1. Medical Advice as it relates to football in Scotland - Chair, Dr John MacLean

2. Supporter Welfare - travel to matches, access to stadia, facilities within stadia, emergencies, unacceptable conduct - Co-chair, Ian Maxwell/Mike Mulraney

3. Club Operations, welfare and training of players, re-opening stadia, health and safety, matchday operations, support from emergency services, facilities for supporters, unacceptable conduct – Co-chair, Mike Mulraney/Ian Maxwell

4. Broadcasting - Chair, Neil Doncaster

5. Regulation - rules, competition rules, player registrations, legislation and other regulations -Chair, Calum Beattie

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not suggesting assisting them in any way. I'm saying it's a bit daft calling for a high heid yin in an organisation to be suspended based on someone saying theyve got something damaging on them 

Boss:  Neil, you're getting suspended

ND: What for boss?

Boss: Dunno

ND: Seems fair enough, I'll clear my desk the now.

Absurd 😂. And if the roles were reversed we'd be calling them out for demanding resignations or suspensions for evidence no one has seen.

We absolutely should be doing what we need to do to get the ii, and shouldn't be disclosing our evidence at this early stage until we get it and are satisfied with the integrity of the investigators.

They don't need to be sacked at this stage, just put out of duty until an Indy Investigation has ruled and then see who gets the sack.

If we have nothing we are back to the lowest league again but doubt it by the initial statement.

What a farce that task force is. 

Right at the start they basically say it will be determined by the UK's chief medical officer's advice ... but set up a wee group giving themselves cute little titles as if they are pioneer'ing a revolutionary Scottish football masterplan or something.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What a farce that task force is. 

Right at the start they basically say it will be determined by the UK's chief medical officer's advice ... but set up a wee group giving themselves cute little titles as if they are pioneer'ing a revolutionary Scottish football masterplan or something.

It’s all to look as if they know what they are doing and is just some smoke and mirrors to disguise the corrupt vote.

Archived