Season ticket renewals out next week

Renew   

147 members have voted

1. 1. Renew

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Right gents, this membership, what the fuck  is this all about?  
Are we paying extra to stay on the CCCS for aways or is it something that will be needed by non ST holders to apply for home tickets?

For aways, might include semis/finals but I can’t remember exactly.

33 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Right gents, this membership, what the fuck  is this all about?  
Are we paying extra to stay on the CCCS for aways or is it something that will be needed by non ST holders to apply for home tickets?

It'll probably to allow you to buy tickets for st mirren, st johnstone, killie etc. You know the shite the cunts that get finals dont go to 

If it wasn't for the semi and finals , i would tell them to stick the away allocation 

Not spending a thin dime on any of these bastards again 

Ross County  Scum bags 

Kilmarnock   Scum bag owner

Hamilton   Scum bags 

Hivs    Rip off bastards and Scum 

St Johnstone  Rip off bastards 

St Midden    . Bheastly scum

Sheepshaggers   . Rip off bastards and scum 

Scumdee   Bheastly scum 

Motherwell   ... Probably the only one of 2 venues i would consider 

Hearts ... Would still consider going but probably not 

Bheastville . Only if the match was absolutely massive and i had chance of one . Wouldn't bother me though . As long as they don't get any more than 800 at our place 

16 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Your pretty generous wae other cunts money mate 

Why would anyone take a refund for the games they never got to ? I agree if someone has lost their job they should get it. Most people paid their ST 10 months ago funded from their wages that they got then and had budgeted for the cost. Yes we missed out on games but Rangers still have running costs and every penny we keep helps them club to compete.  We need to keep doing our bit for our club 

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it wasn't for the semi and finals , i would tell them to stick the away allocation 

Not spending a thin dime on any of these bastards again 

Ross County  Scum bags 

Kilmarnock   Scum bag owner

Hamilton   Scum bags 

Hivs    Rip off bastards and Scum 

St Johnstone  Rip off bastards 

St Midden    . Bheastly scum

Sheepshaggers   . Rip off bastards and scum 

Scumdee   Bheastly scum 

Motherwell   ... Probably the only one of 2 venues i would consider 

Hearts ... Would still consider going but probably not 

Bheastville . Only if the match was absolutely massive and i had chance of one . Wouldn't bother me though . As long as they don't get any more than 800 at our place 

That’s how they’ll have everybody with the stains thru the membership, semi final and finals , the games we’re paying the rumoured £50 to be in the running for you could take your pick of tickets outside the ground 

19 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That’s how they’ll have everybody with the stains thru the membership, semi final and finals , the games we’re paying the rumoured £50 to be in the running for you could take your pick of tickets outside the ground 

50 bucks for what mate ?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Basically a loyality system going back 5 years for aways and maybe semis/finals. Original thread had a tweet but it’s been deleted. 

Aww  I see mate .Must surely be shite in this climate 

Either that or Rangers are taking the cunt out of us 

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

Membership scheme system sounds fucking dreadful.

Not looking forward to the renewal for that fact , if it’s anything other than a pile of shite I’ll stand corrected and be shocked , paying to be in a ballot for Livi and st Johnstone does nothing for me 😂🙈

No one knows when or if the next season will happen never mind spectators being allowed. Season ticket renewal coming out now  seems like desperation.

Many supporters are trying to live on reduced or non existent income and to want renewal money now is insensitive especially considering the money pissed away by the board on  self inflicted lawsuits.

I do not expect or want refunds on this season but I cannot afford to spend money on something that may not be used for a long time.

Archived