Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

4 minutes ago, neilstonloyal said:

Can't afford to fork out £600 to run the risk of getting a voucher for a fraction of the price so sadly having to give it up

I renewed mine and bought the mygers membership. However see when you think about it it’s fucking crazy they’ve asked us to buy a season ticket and membership considering the chances of us attending Ibrox this year is pretty slim. Not to mention offering us a £25 voucher for the games we missed last season.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I renewed mine and bought the mygers membership. However see when you think about it it’s fucking crazy they’ve asked us to buy a season ticket and membership considering the chances of us attending Ibrox this year is pretty slim. Not to mention offering us a £25 voucher for the games we missed last season.

Its actually an insult to our intelligence 

Then there is blind loyalty .The base everything on everyone of us being mugs and following our hearts .Absolutely disgusting 

And they have given us nothing to even say it’s warranted 

54 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’ve still not made up my mind. To pay over £1000 for the very likely scenario of no football is crazy but I love my team and I love the seats we sit in so I will lose them. It’s a no win situation for me. If Rangers were to say if there is no football they would give a partial refund then I would renew in a heartbeat.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

loyalty

Ultimately that’s all it is eejay, it makes no financial sense to fork out for something you might not see, and won’t be compensated for.  Madness really.

I regularly miss around 50% of home games because of work but even I’ve questioned myself this time.  

I renewed yesterday for no other reason than loyalty, but totally understand why others haven’t.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I’ve still not made up my mind. To pay over £1000 for the very likely scenario of no football is crazy but I love my team and I love the seats we sit in so I will lose them. It’s a no win situation for me. If Rangers were to say if there is no football they would give a partial refund then I would renew in a heartbeat.

It is a very difficult time for families like yourself Jinty, and I really feel for you. 

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Ultimately that’s all it is eejay, it makes no financial sense to fork out for something you might not see, and won’t be compensated for.  Madness really.

I regularly miss around 50% of home games because of work but even I’ve questioned myself this time.  

I renewed yesterday for no other reason than loyalty, but totally understand why others haven’t.

Mate . If our board had a fucking backbone .If they even showed us more transparency . I may have just went Oh well .

I have been sitting in my seat since 1988 , season ticket holder since 1985 . One of the original 8000. Yet I'm absolutely sick of this shower running us.Sick to the pit of my stomach .

I said before all this . Park was worse than King . i was hoping i was going to be wrong . I could yet be . 

Yet this fee ,with the Country now  going into a recession is an absolute disgrace . It's actually shits all over us .Instead of going to war with our many enemies. 

Loyalty makes me want to keep the same seat I have had all those years . I can not print the words ,i would use to describe how i feel about King , Park and our board at this moment 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate . If our board had a fucking backbone .If they even showed us more transparency . I may have just went Oh well .

I have been sitting in my seat since 1988 , season ticket holder since 1985 . One of the original 8000. Yet I'm absolutely sick of this shower running us.Sick to the pit of my stomach .

I said before all this . Park was worse than King . i was hoping i was going to be wrong . I could yet be . 

Yet this fee ,with the Country now  going into a recession is an absolute disgrace . It's actually shits all over us .Instead of going to war with our many enemies. 

Loyalty makes me want to keep the same seat I have had all those years . I can not print the words ,i would use to describe how i feel about King , Park and our board at this moment 

What fee you talking about? The MyGers memembership?

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

What fee you talking about? The MyGers memembership?

Aye and the fact that they aren't reducing the tickets we take for away games . That is what we should be doing . Big time 

Give refunds on this scheme . And start supporting Rangers fans . ffs they never gave anyone any refunds back for this season . And this is how they reward us 

It is not on 

2 hours ago, neilstonloyal said:

Can't afford to fork out £600 to run the risk of getting a voucher for a fraction of the price so sadly having to give it up

I can afford it mate but the my mug heed is fighting against common sense on this one 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Aye and the fact that they aren't reducing the tickets we take for away games . That is what we should be doing . Big time 

Give refunds on this scheme . And start supporting Rangers fans . ffs they never gave anyone any refunds back for this season . And this is how they reward us 

It is not on 

Our away support drive the team on and if fans want to follow they can imo. If we were to stop taking away tickets or cutting allocations for away games the clubs would just increase the tarriers allocation and that would defeat the purpose of us cutting our nose off. 

A 6m refund would send the club to the brink mate. Not a risk I could see any board take tbh. The same folk would be moaning after getting a refund that we’ve just sold XYZ and bought no one. 

What I will say about MyGers is I was raging with it at first but after taking time and thinking about it, it’s grown on me. If you don’t travel away in Europe or to away games I don’t see much point in buying it though. 

What I would say regarding season tickets is there’s plenty of time to renew and plenty of time for things to change with Covid. Nae point going bananas 6 weeks before the due date - can hold off until the last second and then decide. 

25 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Our away support drive the team on and if fans want to follow they can imo. If we were to stop taking away tickets or cutting allocations for away games the clubs would just increase the tarriers allocation and that would defeat the purpose of us cutting our nose off. 

A 6m refund would send the club to the brink mate. Not a risk I could see any board take tbh. The same folk would be moaning after getting a refund that we’ve just sold XYZ and bought no one. 

What I will say about MyGers is I was raging with it at first but after taking time and thinking about it, it’s grown on me. If you don’t travel away in Europe or to away games I don’t see much point in buying it though. 

What I would say regarding season tickets is there’s plenty of time to renew and plenty of time for things to change with Covid. Nae point going bananas 6 weeks before the due date - can hold off until the last second and then decide. 

Do you work for the club mate 😄Seriously 

take the club to the brink 😂that was funny .Not the least bit interested what they do with the bheasts .It’s the principle for Rangers fans 

And a poll on here says 80% bears wanted to take reduction or no away tickets 

And again it includes semis and finals 

That should be any fans right to apply for these tickets without being fleeced 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Do you work for the club mate 😄Seriously 

take the club to the brink 😂that was funny .Not the least bit interested what they do with the bheasts .It’s the principle for Rangers fans 

And a poll on here says 80% bears wanted to take reduction or no away tickets 

And again it includes semis and finals 

That should be any fans right to apply for these tickets without being fleeced 

The CCCS was an absolute shambles and had to change. I had guys on my bus that had been to 1 game all season heading to Hampden, While boys that were everywhere lost out due to a random ballot. 

And yes Rangers don’t have cash reserves of 6m to pay out tomorrow ffs. 

You either pay for it or you don’t, no one is holding a gun to anyone’s head. 

Edit* They’ve already said there dishing out just over 1m in vouchers. £15 for MyGers this season isn’t bad considering the travel club was £20.

10 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

The CCCS was an absolute shambles and had to change. I had guys on my bus that had been to 1 game all season heading to Hampden, While boys that were everywhere lost out due to a random ballot. 

Edit* They’ve already said there dishing out just over 1m in vouchers. £15 for MyGers this season isn’t bad considering the travel club was £20.

CCCS wasn't a shambles . It was a ballot . And that was fair for every Rangers supporter  . The buses don't corner the market on away tickets you know .  just the same as Craig Ferguson and club 1872 shouldn't have their guaranteed amount of tickets 

Vouchers . You are having a laugh with that rubbish 

14 hours ago, jintybear said:

Im the same jinty, i go with my 9 year old and it actually drives home that its not just football, its time we actually get to spend together, just us two.  I miss the games as everyone does and i love the club and what we stand for but i just feel the club have massively misjudged this.  People are struggling to put food on the table and the club is forcing you to make a choice. 

As i said at the time, there should be a scheme where to reserve your seat you pay say £150 "deposit" and if the season goes ahead you can pay the remainder on announcement of the league programme.  Couple this with the mygers nonsense and its hard not to see it as the club milking the fans. We are continually lionised by the club for having the most loyal support that travel the globe to watch us but it appears like hollow words when you see how they have acted over the last 4 weeks. 

I will renew (at this point, but that'll change multiple times before 30 june) but im disappointed more than anything that someone with spare cash for your RTV's/club shop  etc will be thought of more than a long standing season book holder.   I just dont think the club needed to act like this especially at this time 

11 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Save me all the club bullshit about the most loyal supporters etc in their press releases and blurbs then.  We should have been honest this season in the renewal press campaign instead of "GOING FOR 55" we should just have put out "RENEW YOUR SEAT OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET IT "

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

CCCS wasn't a shambles . It was a ballot . And that was fair for every Rangers supporter  . The buses don't corner the market on away tickets you know .  just the same as Craig Ferguson and club 1872 shouldn't have their guaranteed amount of tickets 

Vouchers . You are having a laugh with that rubbish 

It wasn’t fair whatsoever mate. The bus point I agree with, but I looks like Rangers have took steps to sort that. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Explain what you mean  CL , when you say '' taken steps"

He means MyGers so if you can afford the £40 on top of your ST and subscribe to RTV then you’re practically guaranteed a ticket 

50 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Explain what you mean  CL , when you say '' taken steps"

There’s now a membership fee that’s needs to be paid to Rangers to stop ‘ghost buses’. 

I’ll give you an example, We struggled to get tickets for Tynecastle this season. One game only 3 of us managed to get tickets, Loads missed out. Rocked up to Tynecastle and folk were posting on social media they had 5/6/7 spares 30 mins before kick off. Things like that had to stop and I’m willing to give this the chance to see if it works. 

Did you receive a final ticket this season through CCCS?

8 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

There’s now a membership fee that’s needs to be paid to Rangers to stop ‘ghost buses’. 

I’ll give you an example, We struggled to get tickets for Tynecastle this season. One game only 3 of us managed to get tickets, Loads missed out. Rocked up to Tynecastle and folk were posting on social media they had 5/6/7 spares 30 mins before kick off. Things like that had to stop and I’m willing to give this the chance to see if it works. 

Did you receive a final ticket this season through CCCS?

I never haven’t  is the answer to your question 

I’m not important and don’t look for favourable treatment ,yet I have never missed a semi or final for decades 

Cccs worked for me 

It was the fair way for all bears .I was only lucky 

49 minutes ago, jintybear said:

He means MyGers so if you can afford the £40 on top of your ST and subscribe to RTV then you’re practically guaranteed a ticket 

Thanks Jinty .Don’t believe that though .No way we would be guaranteed an away ticket .And what If you don’t want one because bears choose not to fund the haters .Yet want to see semis or finals ,Yes they have paid for their STs also .They deserve that chance 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m not important and don’t look for favourable treatment ,yet I have never missed a semi or final for decades 

Cccs worked for me 

So what your saying is fair as that 2 guys that haven’t missed a game in years miss out on Hampden and another guy that’s only been to 1 game all season gets to go? That doesn’t sit well with me at all. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cccs worked for me 

It was stupid. Being able to get a final ticket against them in your first season but not able to get a Livi or St Johnstone(never even sold out when people got the chance) is laughable. Yes I am still annoyed a never got one 😂

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was stupid. Being able to get a final ticket against them in your first season but not able to get a Livi or St Johnstone(never even sold out when people got the chance) is laughable. Yes I am still annoyed a never got one 😂

31 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

So what your saying is fair as that 2 guys that haven’t missed a game in years miss out on Hampden and another guy that’s only been to 1 game all season gets to go? That doesn’t sit well with me at all. 

It’s going to divide ,that’s for sure .Sorry fellas .My point stands .We shouldn’t be paying 50 bucks for it .At this time .
Co vid .No guarantees of games being played .No refunds “again “ on STs if it goes tits up here and no football being played .

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s going to divide ,that’s for sure .Sorry fellas .My point stands .We shouldn’t be paying 50 bucks for it .At this time .
Co vid .No guarantees of games being played .No refunds “again “ on STs if it goes tits up here and no football being played .

It’s not 50 bucks mate. It’s £15 if you’ve been a season ticket holder this year and plan to next season.  I feel for folk that are after refunds for last seasons tickets - they bought the season ticket and agreed to the t+c’s. Rangers aren’t going to offer out a refund of 6m as a good will gesture, it would be a nice touch but it’s bonkers from a business sense when they don’t need to. 

Archived