Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

29 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone on the 4 monthly plan had a 2nd email confirming their purchase? I got the original one saying I was auto renewal which is fine and the payment dates. Not done anything since then got an email today saying its confirmed. Is this the usual nothing came off the bank yet but the season ticket is no longer in my back and the email conformation is as if I have paid it in the one go. I know nothing should be off the bank yet but thought it always stayed in your basket. 

I am on the 4 monthly thing I only got one email confirming but no other email.

I am having issues trying to sign up to CCCS. it is saying this option not available.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am on the 4 monthly thing I only got one email confirming but no other email.

I am having issues trying to sign up to CCCS. it is saying this option not available.

Is your ST in your basket online? 

Maybe once you get a conformation it let's you sign up? I just signed up but had never tried before now so dont know if mine was the same before. I wasn't expecting a confirmation email today I have only done mygers since the first email came out about 2 weeks back. 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Maybe once you get a conformation it let's you sign up? I just signed up but had never tried before now so dont know if mine was the same before. I wasn't expecting a confirmation email today I have only done mygers since the first email came out about 2 weeks back. 

Aye bro was showing in my basket. Maybe what they do is send the auto renewal emails but at that time they havent actually processes all renewals on the system.

Maybe that's you now got your final confirmation and I have still to get mine.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Aye bro was showing in my basket. Maybe what they do is send the auto renewal emails but at that time they havent actually processes all renewals on the system.

Maybe that's you now got your final confirmation and I have still to get mine.

Aye possible cause I logged in my ticket account 2 days ago and my ST was in my basket but its no longer there and in my order history. Keep me posted if you get a conformation email mate. Still no idea what bank account details they are taking it off. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye possible cause I logged in my ticket account 2 days ago and my ST was in my basket but its no longer there and in my order history. Keep me posted if you get a conformation email mate. Still no idea what bank account details they are taking it off. 

Will do bro 👍

On 16/05/2020 at 19:11, RFC RYAN said:

Mate I have now received an email from club confirming my payment as if it has been paid in one got but i am also on 4 monthly instalments so i think it is right that this is probs just our confirmation that form has been processed. 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate I have now received an email from club confirming my payment as if it has been paid in one got but i am also on 4 monthly instalments so i think it is right that this is probs just our confirmation that form has been processed. 

Ah right that's good I take it on your email it says your seat details then under it. 

Instalment fee £10.00 then the full total under that. If that makes sense. 

Does anyone else get this error message when trying to renew on the website?

image.thumb.png.dc05a710e23e197189e2abd2ad271961.png

It's been like this every time I've tried the last few days.  Emailed the ticket office and radio silence so far..

26 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Does anyone else get this error message when trying to renew on the website?

image.thumb.png.dc05a710e23e197189e2abd2ad271961.png

It's been like this every time I've tried the last few days.  Emailed the ticket office and radio silence so far..

Can’t renew on the website mate, should have an email explaining what to do 

1 hour ago, Waggy1872 said:

Can’t renew on the website mate, should have an email explaining what to do 

Cheers mate.  I've got the email, but it looks like I haven't read it properly.

Not sure when we will be inside Ibrox again, but I have renewed my ST.

I must admit I have not done the MyGers thing, it is putting far too much pressure on families with 2,3 or maybe 4 tickets to purchase, not a good time to introduce this unless it was  a small charge or free for ST holders.   

22 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

They took the money yet mate? 

I logged in last week to renew, got an email to update my card info, then fuck all since. 

Log into my account and it's showing as purchased, but nothing out the bank yet. 

3 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

They took the money yet mate? 

I logged in last week to renew, got an email to update my card info, then fuck all since. 

Log into my account and it's showing as purchased, but nothing out the bank yet. 

Nope bro no money out. A dont think coming out until 29th may bud

On 16/05/2020 at 18:58, RFC RYAN said:

I got the emails .Still not arsed with them

Right now I absolutely detest who is running us .They better get their arses in gear .Sick of them 

So Just to clarify .The fuckers are stinging us for how much ??for applying for away tickets ,semis and finals ? Replacing the ccs

Fucking stinks 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure when we will be inside Ibrox again, but I have renewed my ST.

I must admit I have not done the MyGers thing, it is putting far too much pressure on families with 2,3 or maybe 4 tickets to purchase, not a good time to introduce this unless it was  a small charge or free for ST holders.   

Nice way of putting mate .Like always 

Excuse me while I tell it how it really is .It is outrageous at this present time .I don’t agree with guys saying it goes to the club 

We sacrificed refunds this season  ,we may not get any money back next season .No for me ,it’s Rangers that should be making concessions.

They take the absolute cunt with our loyalty 

Or better still ,don’t take away tickets or maybe reduced amount 

It’s a massive Fail for me  

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nice way of putting mate .Like always 

Excuse me while I tell it how it really is .It is outrageous at this present time .I don’t agree with guys saying it goes to the club 

We sacrificed refunds this season  ,we may not get any money back next season .No for me ,it’s Rangers that should be making concessions.

They take the absolute cunt with our loyalty 

Or better still ,don’t take away tickets or maybe reduced amount 

It’s a massive Fail for me  

It is funny in a way for me because I was going to hold on to nearer the end of June, but in some weird way I was so pissed off with what I see as us doing nothing further about the SPFL maladministration I decided it is Rangers I love not the board, so went on and renewed, not sure any of that makes sense. :pipe:

The MyGers thing is IMO just wrong to be introduced (certainly at the cost it is) this season and since I do not do away games it is no hardship for me to not sign up, but really hard for families who have bairns who will want it and for anyone wanting to go to away games.

The not going to away games will never happen mate and best to accept that rather than let it annoy you. :thumbup:  

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is funny in a way for me because I was going to hold on to nearer the end of June, but in some weird way I was so pissed off with what I see as us doing nothing further about the SPFL maladministration I decided it is Rangers I love not the board, so went on and renewed, not sure any of that makes sense. :pipe:

The MyGers thing is IMO just wrong to be introduced (certainly at the cost it is) this season and since I do not do away games it is no hardship for me to not sign up, but really hard for families who have bairns who will want it and for anyone wanting to go to away games.

The not going to away games will never happen mate and best to accept that rather than let it annoy you. :thumbup:  

It’s for semis and finals as well though 

It is just reeking for me mate 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s for semis and finals as well though 

It is just reeking for me mate 

Yes that is why so many will pay it somehow mate, in the financial position many will be in it is not right IMO.

I have to say many will disagree with what we are saying.   

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I don't agree with the cost of it or the the way some things gets you points. I only joined it as I enjoy going to Europe 3-4 times a season. They should have gave ST holders it for free this season coming up for not getting money back for the missed games last season. Not about how loyal you are it's about how much money Rangers are getting off you. For instance could have went to all euro aways this season to back the team and someone with RangersTV which you can't legally watch for games in the UK for what £50-£60 a season compared to spending thousands on following the team everywhere. Rangers would rather your £50-60 than you travelling over Europe to follow them. 

On the board some guys should be on it rightly so but the majority shouldn't be on it. Stewart Robertson having a say on how the club is run day to day is the biggest joke going. 

Support the team on the park not those in the boardroom. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

I don't agree with the cost of it or the the way some things gets you points. I only joined it as I enjoy going to Europe 3-4 times a season. They should have gave ST holders it for free this season coming up for not getting money back for the missed games last season. Not about how loyal you are it's about how much money Rangers are getting off you. For instance could have went to all euro aways this season to back the team and someone with RangersTV which you can't legally watch for games in the UK for what £50-£60 a season compared to spending thousands on following the team everywhere. Rangers would rather your £50-60 than you travelling over Europe to follow them. 

On the board some guys should be on it rightly so but the majority shouldn't be on it. Stewart Robertson having a say on how the club is run day to day is the biggest joke going. 

Support the team on the park not those in the boardroom. 

Good post mate and yes my love for Rangers is what it is about, just a pity those making the decisions this season had not gone down a sensible route, they must know this season will be tight for many fans financially. 

Archived