Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

6 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

I’m led to believe the waiting list has been scrapped & mygers members getting 1st chance... I took out a mygers membership last week in the hope of picking up a season ticket...

Ffs so it is

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Gave up my season ticket due to work commitments back in 2015. Im on the waiting list so will definitely be buying one when it goes to general sale

you pay the £50 to join the new waiting list

Since I have been a ST holder I have missed more than attended, all due to work. Now got a job that I can probably see a full season at home definitely renewing. Done CCCS and to be honest seen more of Kilmarnock than I can take so home only. Just want to get a move so my 2 boys and myself sit together.

6 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Its all madness , theres no chance people will be allowed in stadiums by August.

Going to be a long time before any events holding thousands of people go ahead......

100% agree bud. Taking the fucking piss by looking for season ticket renewals when they know fine well there will be no fans in grounds any time soon. I am seriously considering renewal because my ticket is going up about £300 next year and priced out the year after in bar 72.  We lost about 25% of the current season too. And I have just realised I paid £28 for St mirren away too.  Think I will reclaim on my credit card for the away game. Rangers can keep this seasons money but I will not be fucking paying for no football next season. Rant over!

47 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

I’m led to believe the waiting list has been scrapped & mygers members getting 1st chance... I took out a mygers membership last week in the hope of picking up a season ticket...

Are you being serious because that's pretty horrendous

13 minutes ago, will2203 said:

100% agree bud. Taking the fucking piss by looking for season ticket renewals when they know fine well there will be no fans in grounds any time soon. I am seriously considering renewal because my ticket is going up about £300 next year and priced out the year after in bar 72.  We lost about 25% of the current season too. And I have just realised I paid £28 for St mirren away too.  Think I will reclaim on my credit card for the away game. Rangers can keep this seasons money but I will not be fucking paying for no football next season. Rant over!

What are they supposed to do, they still have bills to pay.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Are you being serious because that's pretty horrendous

Yip 100%, they will go on public sale only once mygers members have had there chance, chances of getting one of not a mygers member will be very low

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, I think

Sounds like a load of shite and bit of a rip off to be fair, would rather they just continue the travel club.

should have 2 different schemes. Travel club as normal and a reward scheme for away games, their will be a large number of fans with no interest in away domestic games including myself so pretty shite we need to pay for this scheme. 

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Pretty poor.... aren't the club getting money from the full ST being paid anyways? I know they can make some from a secondary sale but still..

The 2ndry sale money should go to the season ticket holder not the club. 

Don’t expect to be in ground this calendar year sadly but seat renewed. 

Not a moments judgment on anyone who either can’t or decides otherwise but atm can handle instalments so will throw some cash in. 

It's fucking madness... I have no doubts that we will sell out season tickets this year despite the very real possibility that we don't get to a game until into the new year. Especially with absolutely zero chance of any decent compensation.

Essentially we could be paying £60/70 a game to watch the likes of Livingston at Ibrox.

11 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I fully expect me and the wife to get 2 for next season.

I have been helping run an amateur team for a few years and gave up my ST but have lined up some guys to take over !!!

We are on the waiting list. Not near he top I would imagine.

You're not on any waiting list now as you need to join the membership scheme to apply for season tickets. 

15 minutes ago, eastwoodbear said:

You're not on any waiting list now as you need to join the membership scheme to apply for season tickets. 

Cheers mate. Someone pointed this out earlier.

Spoke to the wife and she is now on the case.

Many thanks.

I do not believe the club  or any club should be asking fans to pay for a service or contract that the club do not know can be fulfilled and must know it is highly unlikely that it could be.I am told that there is a non refund clause in the small print although I have not checked.

I know all football clubs are selling season tickets but if any company out with football was taking money for something they knew they could not supply would me not be screaming. fraud?

Supporting your club is about emotion and loyalty which always overcomes rationality. People who may not be able to afford to spend  4 or 5 hundred and more will still do so.Some like me will hold off and probably forget sense and buy to keep their seat even knowing that they will mot be allowed to attend this year and possibly we’ll into next. Many others may be forced by circumstance to sadly give up. All round it is just a hellish situation just now.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm  not actively renewing it. I got an email saying it would be renewed,, so if they take the cash automatically from my card then I will retain my season ticket; if they dont then I wont. Not too fussed either way.

Pretty pissed off at being taken for granted and at the fact that it's just assumed we will cough up the normal amount.  There has not been any mention or acknowledgment that we might get fuck all in return or that we didnt get what we paid for last year.

The club have made it clear that they have absolutely NO loyalty to anyone who now finds themselves in financial difficulty as a result of this virus - they have absolved themself of any moral obligation and  if you cant pay then you lose your seat. So they are acting as a business.

However,  they expect us to be loyal to them and cough up full price as per normal for possibly fuck all! So suddenly they are back to a football club again when it suits them!

Make your fucking mind up, are you a business or a football club? We are "supporters" when it suits them and "customers" when it suits them.

Taking the absolute piss and taking us for mugs.

You are spot on bro. Our club have always been a business but a business like Rangers has always had to serve the duty to fans as a football club and I feel like we got treated a little better years ago but I feel now they really do take us for granted and take the pish out us.

I have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and I mind we always go the first scottish cup home game on our books we dont even get that anymore.

I am also on auto renew and fortunate enough to be able to afford this financially but it is a shame for some fans who may be struggling financially due to this pandemic and not to be able to afford this.

Archived