Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

So I’ve got one of the memberships how do I apply for a season book 

2020/2021 Season Ticket Waiting List

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.

What is happening to the current waiting list?

The current season ticket waiting list is being retired at the end of Season 2019/2020 and will be replaced with a new list that is exclusive to MyGers Members and is ranked based on loyalty points. This will allow supporters who are currently attending the most games the best chance of being in line for a season ticket.

13 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

2020/2021 Season Ticket Waiting List

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.

What is happening to the current waiting list?

The current season ticket waiting list is being retired at the end of Season 2019/2020 and will be replaced with a new list that is exclusive to MyGers Members and is ranked based on loyalty points. This will allow supporters who are currently attending the most games the best chance of being in line for a season ticket.

Wee tip to get your points up.... Sign up to Rangers tv think it’s £60 a year, this gives your points a good boost & should get you further up the list, I plan on doing that this week. 

21 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Wee tip to get your points up.... Sign up to Rangers tv think it’s £60 a year, this gives your points a good boost & should get you further up the list, I plan on doing that this week. 

Cheers mate I already have a ST.

45 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

:lol:

I'm in two minds. Had a wee girl last year and kinda want the weekends with her. My wee boy is 9 so if I could somehow get a ticket next seat to mines then it's a no brainer. Hate to give up my seat which is incredible but found myself missing a few games last year with the kids and not sure it would be worth it....That and my ticket is way over £700 fucking bangers.

6 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Cheers mate I already have a ST.

Think the tip was for me 😂 this mother’s things looking more and more like a scam basically having to pay money and the more I pay the better chance of a season ticket 

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm in two minds. Had a wee girl last year and kinda want the weekends with her. My wee boy is 9 so if I could somehow get a ticket next seat to mines then it's a no brainer. Hate to give up my seat which is incredible but found myself missing a few games last year with the kids and not sure it would be worth it....That and my ticket is way over £700 fucking bangers.

£700 ffs any ideas where I’d be sitting for around £500

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sitting beside @Darth Bear downing pints of rum and shots while crushing grapes with their feet.

Got a special wee grape crusher 😂

I'll be renewing my Rangers TV package next month though even though I am paying extra for fuck all at the minute 👍

Lot of wind and pish in this thread. The OP asked about those who were NOT renewing, and straight away it is deluged with "I've renewed" posts.

To those thay are gibbering the "I'm glad I can now give money to my club" patter - there was nothing to stop you walking up to the front door for the past few years and handing in a bag of cash or a cheque?

Scrapping a years long waiting list and asking people to pay a fee to get on a new waiting list is just fleecing the desperate.

I really don't like the direction the club is going in relation to the way loyal fans are treated. 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Lot of wind and pish in this thread. The OP asked about those who were NOT renewing, and straight away it is deluged with "I've renewed" posts.

To those thay are gibbering the "I'm glad I can now give money to my club" patter - there was nothing to stop you walking up to the front door for the past few years and handing in a bag of cash or a cheque?

Scrapping a years long waiting list and asking people to pay a fee to get on a new waiting list is just fleecing the desperate.

I really don't like the direction the club is going in relation to the way loyal fans are treated. 

You and me both, think it's disgraceful, just a way to fleece the fans

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Moans about people saying they've renewed which isn't what the threads about and then posts that 😂😂😂

Thats no what the threads about either 

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

So are you renewing or not?  Keep on topic will you. 

Pissed off with how it has been handled, particularly in regards to those who may be struggling at the moment with all that is happening.  IMHO it should have all been postponed until next summer, and just standard ST looked at for this year.  If it would of been able to get a ST next year again, I wouldn't have renewed.

However, I have renewed purely to retain my ST for the future because it is going to be a long time before you are able to get one again, probably.  

So apparently if no games are played with fans or fans can't attend for social distancing reasons you are not due money back so if the full season is played behind closed doors(not saying it will happen but wouldnt back against it) you have lost this seasons ticket money, so basically paying for something you won't get. I know players and staff need to be paid but honestly find that shocking. 

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

So apparently if no games are played with fans or fans can't attend for social distancing reasons you are not due money back so if the full season is played behind closed doors(not saying it will happen but wouldnt back against it) you have lost this seasons ticket money, so basically paying for something you won't get. I know players and staff need to be paid but honestly find that shocking. 

Mingin 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Are you hearing that from an official source - I presume it's correct, but haven't seen an official statement?

Do I have to buy that mygers membership to go on the waiting list? 

I went on the waiting list during last years pre season but reading some of these comments I’m assuming that waiting list might no longer be valid ?

6 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Are you hearing that from an official source - I presume it's correct, but haven't seen an official statement?

On the terms and conditions messaged the SLO asking if its true no reply yet. 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Do I have to buy that mygers membership to go on the waiting list? 

I went on the waiting list during last years pre season but reading some of these comments I’m assuming that waiting list might no longer be valid ?

Aye and buy a RTV subscription or people who do will jump ahead of you on the new waiting list 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Said this last week. Every seat should be the price of a kids ticket (£160ish) to hold the seat for existing season book holders until we find out what the deal is for attending games. Still to renew my 2.  Think the club are taking the pish in all honesty. 

Archived