Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I would be interested in buying a ST here but I'm not currently a ST Holder. I signed up to My Gers and my working circumstances will now allow me to attend games more often. Do you think there will be any seats left on general sale for this or next season (increased capacity)?

Depends if you signed up for the waiting list and how many are on it. 

I'd bet a few thousand seats will be unsold and allocated to waiting list folk.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Depends if you signed up for the waiting list and how many are on it. 

I'd bet a few thousand seats will be unsold and allocated to waiting list folk.

Yeah I'm on the waiting list. But they are creating a new list for My Gers members only. You can no longer be on it and not be signed up to MG.

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Yeah I'm on the waiting list. But they are creating a new list for My Gers members only. You can no longer be on it and not be signed up to MG.

Yip. Will all depend on how many of the 12k on the old list sign up to MyGers. Tough to guess that or how many won't renew so it's in the lap of the gods for you.

If I had to guess, I'd expect 3k to 5k not to renew in these circumstances. So you'll have a fighting chance.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I struggle to believe any of them are 

With the folk not getting emails replies I would agree how quick is it to reply to an email if you don't have much else to do. 

19 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone know how to check what bank account the installments are coming off? Just looking in and it's saying about paying it in one go. Am on auto renew. 

No, that's what my issue is as my card changed since last year. I've changed my bank card thats saved on my Rangers account but fuck knows if that is it sorted

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No, that's what my issue is as my card changed since last year. I've changed my bank card thats saved on my Rangers account but fuck knows if that is it sorted

Just thinking mate if it's a dd it comes out as then different card wouldn't matter 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

With the folk not getting emails replies I would agree how quick is it to reply to an email if you don't have much else to do. 

They’ve sent me out emails saying the can’t accept the way I’ve paid for my season ticket (did it through website) and I’ve to do it through the methods they state in the emails. How the fuck can they not just process the payment the way I’ve done it, now they’re sending me money back just so I can pay again. Fucking stupid 

I saw a couple of headlines earlier saying Rangers among the other clubs have no objection to the league being called and seperate entity FC being named champions. Is this true? I'd like to know if this was the case before I renew tbh. I want my club to make it clear we will never accept them as "champions" in a league simply given to them on a silver platter.

15 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I saw a couple of headlines earlier saying Rangers among the other clubs have no objection to the league being called and seperate entity FC being named champions. Is this true? I'd like to know if this was the case before I renew tbh. I want my club to make it clear we will never accept them as "champions" in a league simply given to them on a silver platter.

I said the same earlier. Season ticket holder over 20 years and if my club accept them getting gifted a title I seriously give up.

I think the story has been twisted though mate.

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Just found out my supporters bus might no be running for next season due to lack of numbers. Bus was full most games this season. That might change my thoughts on renewing

What area mate not any others about? 

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Just found out my supporters bus might no be running for next season due to lack of numbers. Bus was full most games this season. That might change my thoughts on renewing

Thing is dont think any buses will be running anywhere anyway as will no doubt be behind closed doors.

I have signed up for the my gers membership. We are paying for a season ticket with potentially no games to go to and a mygers membership that will no doubt not be any use to any of us as also.

The club are lucky to have Rangers junkies like us lol. 

41 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

What area mate not any others about? 

Aye others in different parts of fife.  Me just being a lazy cunt as would involve bus/train to another area which is fine going but a pain in the arse when pished coming back

Anyone on the 4 monthly plan had a 2nd email confirming their purchase? I got the original one saying I was auto renewal which is fine and the payment dates. Not done anything since then got an email today saying its confirmed. Is this the usual nothing came off the bank yet but the season ticket is no longer in my back and the email conformation is as if I have paid it in the one go. I know nothing should be off the bank yet but thought it always stayed in your basket. 

1 minute ago, lewislaudrup said:

Aye others in different parts of fife.  Me just being a lazy cunt as would involve bus/train to another area which is fine going but a pain in the arse when pished coming back

Aye it is a pain in the arse if it's been a full bus mate be surprised is someone doesn't take over it will be a while yet anyway. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone on the 4 monthly plan had a 2nd email confirming their purchase? I got the original one saying I was auto renewal which is fine and the payment dates. Not done anything since then got an email today saying its confirmed. Is this the usual nothing came off the bank yet but the season ticket is no longer in my back and the email conformation is as if I have paid it in the one go. I know nothing should be off the bank yet but thought it always stayed in your basket. 

Thought the 1st payment was end of this month mate? 

35 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I have signed up for the my gers membership. We are paying for a season ticket with potentially no games to go to and a mygers membership that will no doubt not be any use to any of us as also.

The club are lucky to have Rangers junkies like us lol. 

It’s brutal man but if you’re in the position to back the club then it’s the right thing to do, I’ve renewed and joined myGers as well mate

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thought the 1st payment was end of this month mate? 

Aye it is mate just wasnt expecting a confirmation email today,  the email reads as if I have paid it in one go as does the order history that's what a meant that no money came off today. 

Archived