SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't see it mate . TBH i don't see much happening . The Germans showing others the way to a degree , that could go pair shaped any week.

Our Country being the embarrassment it is, will probably be the very last to do anything right mind 

It looks like all North American pro sports are going to play at one or two venues only to get their seasons finished.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It looks like all North American pro sports are going to play at one or two venues only to get their seasons finished.

liewell will be over that and instructing Doncaster that all of next season matches must be played at a neutral venue in Glasgows east end.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The Europa should be n&v and all 16 remaining teams automatically qualify for next seasons group stages. Seems logical and fair to me.

Nope we should be declared winners for playing more games than any other team.

If the beasts can get handed a title for playing half of the old firm fixtures then no reason why shouldnt have  case to have the europa league lol.

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The Europa should be n&v and all 16 remaining teams automatically qualify for next seasons group stages. Seems logical and fair to me.

Will the remaining prize money be equally shared between the 16 is a question?

11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Nope we should be declared winners for playing more games than any other team.

If the beasts can get handed a title for playing half of the old firm fixtures then no reason why shouldnt have  case to have the europa league lol.

I'm pretty sure you really don't mean that. In any case, it would never happen but lets for a laugh say it did happen, I would hope Rangers would reject being declared winners. It would be the biggest riddy to them. A tainted title, Sion, Leiga, war titles, the list goes on....

If you don't win, you can't be declared.

24 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Will the remaining prize money be equally shared between the 16 is a question?

Depends if there’s much to share, if the sponsors / tv companies are going to clawback, as seems to be the case elsewhere.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm pretty sure you really don't mean that. In any case, it would never happen but lets for a laugh say it did happen, I would hope Rangers would reject being declared winners. It would be the biggest riddy to them. A tainted title, Sion, Leiga, war titles, the list goes on....

Piss off, we would reject not only a European trophy to wind up the tarriers with, but also guaranteed group stage of CL and the money from that 

Not a chance, 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Piss off, we would reject not only a European trophy to wind up the tarriers with, but also guaranteed group stage of CL and the money from that 

Not a chance, 

That's the reality. But I would have no problem with an asterisk.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not a chance, 

So you would accept something we didn't win? 

Good for you.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

That's the reality. But I would have no problem with an asterisk.

Take the champions league spot and the Europa title but put it as an asterisk and don’t count it in our records I think most bears would agree with that. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

So you would accept something we didn't win? 

Good for you.

To get it right fucking up the tarriers bastards 

You're damn right i would, I've said it for years we need to start fighting them on their level, this whole dignified stance has got us fucking nowhere, 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I agree, if this did happen (I know it won’t) Rangers should for the reasons stated decline the award - especially as we now know the “unanimous” agreement to end the league  was not so - backing it up with a staunch statement of gratitude to UEFA for recognising our efforts, but feeling that as we didn’t win it on the field we cannot accept the honour as it’s not actually an honour, and Rangers and our fans would not accept an award just for history.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

To get it right fucking up the tarriers bastards 

You're damn right i would, I've said it for years we need to start fighting them on their level, this whole dignified stance has got us fucking nowhere, 

I'm auld enough to remember 72' mate. We offered to play Dynamo  Moscow again because the ref didn't play injury time (pitch invasion). Incidentally, 48 yrs ago tomorrow. I hope Rangers always remain their dignity and never lower themselves to the scums standard.

3 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

I know it will probably be played out or called null and void but it would be fucking hilarious if UEFA declared us champions of the europa league.

This country would lose its mind taigs in your work

"Yez dinae play aw the matches, yer no winners"

sutton,stewart and the rest trying to explain the difference between not playing all the matches in the league and being declared winners is different from...........................not playing all the matches in a tournament and being declared winners.

That would see us in hypocrisy overload lockdown 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You can't have the lowest rank team at home in a one of tie, come onto fuck. 😂

Has to be a neutral venue.

That sounds insane, so if we get unlucky in the draw, we could be sent out to the far end of somewhere like Russia, Israel or even the heat of Cyprus in a one-off game when we've just came back from pre-season and need to get upto speed? disaster waiting to happen. 

3 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

I know it will probably be played out or called null and void but it would be fucking hilarious if UEFA declared us champions of the europa league.

This country would lose its mind taigs in your work

"Yez dinae play aw the matches, yer no winners"

sutton,stewart and the rest trying to explain the difference between not playing all the matches in the league and being declared winners is different from...........................not playing all the matches in a tournament and being declared winners.

In the unlikely event that ever happened, what would fuck them off even more is if we refused to accept it. 😁

Archived