SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I'll say Doncaster pays £3m to the jam farts, £600k to Partick, somewhere around £100k to Stranraer and this all goes away. 

It’s not Doncaster’s money it’s the clubs ,the clubs money’s that he has squandered,Cunt should be down that buroo the morra ,Mibee get a job cleaning up sick that’s all the spikey prick is good for 

Just now, Alwaysblue said:

Keevins pal. Says it all

It's the condescending, chuckling as he says it tone, that says "anyone not sharing my opinion is plain stupid ...because I'm right"  really fuckin irritated me.  Sturgeon and Salmond do exactly the same...

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's the condescending, chuckling as he says it tone, that says "anyone not sharing my opinion is plain stupid ...because I'm right"  really fuckin irritated me.  Sturgeon and Salmond do exactly the same...

Iv heard that cunt before ,no wonder he thinks he’s mr intelligent when he shares a platform with Barry Ferguson and Tam fuckin McManus 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They used that pot as a gun against the heads of clubs to vote yes. Clubs own money used against them. You think them same clubs that voted yes knowing this will push for a vote of no confidence for Doncaster using that same pot?

The pot was used as a gun against member clubs as in vote yes or you won't get your money, Now if the pot is to be used to buy off Hearts etc so at the very least they are going to have their pockets dipped if they agree to the pot being used for this so aye as gullible as I may seem I would like to think that clubs would start to waken up and realise they are having their trousers pulled down and just maybe come out and say Enough is Fucking Enough.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv heard that cunt before ,no wonder he thinks he’s mr intelligent when he shares a platform with Barry Ferguson and Tam fuckin McManus 

I'd sound like a genius next to those two. Ferguson is bad enough but McManus comes across as dead above the neck

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

if we won our game in hand there was only 10 point in it with two games against them.  25 point still to play for. It was 100% winnable.  I've seen them lost that advantage before.

Pretty sure we were 10 points behind going into the split one year and still won it.  ( We may have had a game in hand IIRC)

It was unlikely considering our form, but stranger things have happened.

For us to not even get the chance to see what would have happened is pretty shit.  Nowhere near as shit as what has happened to Hearts and a few others though.

I’ve said a few pages ago, aye maybe the league wasn’t finished if we had players with bottle and playing under Walter. 

Fs we couldn’t win a cup final with about 70% possession and them with a player sent off.

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

It either goes to a judge or an out of court settlement is reached. I think the case being heard in court is favourite as Budge will have heard enough bullshit from the mafia and not want to listen to them..

Belgium and France went to court and UEFA took no notice.

Probably because there is still time for them to get their shit together, 

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rumours that Dave king has gave thistle the money for legal action :craphead:

:lol:

DK passionately missing the soft sensual touch of Silk ..... that would be about right mate .... he's certainly partial to a good courtroom drama ..... :innocent:

🇬🇧

I said in the previous thread, this whole situation starts and ends at the initial vote. IF it does go to court, the SPFL will be required to provide an audit trail to backup every move they made during the shambles that we all saw. From the only option is finish the season now to the Dundee guy who sent their original no vote, then having to ask the SPFL himself if his club had voted and even onto the Deloitte investigation and what that found. From the basic info and the SPFL statements that has been made available, any lawyer could show that the original vote was a shambes and carried out by an organisation that failed to serve its members. 

Barry Anderson

@BarryAnderson_

·

3h

Partick Thistle join Hearts in a joint legal challenge against the SPFL after both clubs were relegated. Thistle decided against a lawsuit yesterday due to cost but have now received an offer of funding. #Football #Scotland

EaotT1gXgAQgFNi?format=jpg&name=medium

30 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Yeah hate people like that .Quite a few on here 😄👍

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If Rangers were to join Hearts and Thistle .I would absolutely love it .It won’t happen but it would be a stronger alliance against corruption 

I'm probably howling at the moon here mate but just perhaps Rangers have joined Hearts and Thistle but just not in name as let's face it our name is Toxic in certain quarters, I'd love it if Rangers have gave Thistle a wee leg up financially to pursue this court case and passed on any evidence that we had in our possession to both clubs giving them both the ammunition to fire and hopefully bring The Cabal down once and for all.

14 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I'm probably howling at the moon here mate but just perhaps Rangers have joined Hearts and Thistle but just not in name as let's face it our name is Toxic in certain quarters, I'd love it if Rangers have gave Thistle a wee leg up financially to pursue this court case and passed on any evidence that we had in our possession to both clubs giving them both the ammunition to fire and hopefully bring The Cabal down once and for all.

To be honest I said this a way back  shortly after the Independent Investigation vote failed.....and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we're helping, not least in providing the bullets.

48 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rumours that Dave king has gave thistle the money for legal action :craphead:

Thought that lard arse who won the lottery was bank rolling them, even though he has kicked the bucket?

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Always a possibility .I think our board have washed their hands though . Don't believe Thistle got a tap from us either . It is too fanciful .

Like i have been saying . The best chance ever, to out the corruption . And we may let it slip by 

Compensation is only awarded by a court under certain circumstances.

If the farce that surrounded the original vote is deemed illegal then Hearts get their place in the premiership back and thistle get their place in the championship back. Neither have suffered any losses so no compensation just an award of legal costs. That's how I see it panning out.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Compensation is only awarded by a court under certain circumstances.

If the farce that surrounded the original vote is deemed illegal then Hearts get their place in the premiership back and thistle get their place in the championship back. Neither have suffered any losses so no compensation just an award of legal costs. That's how I see it panning out.

Yeah i see that too but where do Scumdee Utd go then :hmmm:

Archived