SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

That's Neilson officially back at the jam farts. Think he would take the job and spend another season managing in the championship?  🤔

There's definitely going to be strong talk behind the scenes that either Hearts are staying up making it a 13 team league or they will be taking Dundee Utd place.

Fucking chaos.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's Neilson officially back at the jam farts. Think he would take the job and spend another season managing in the championship?  🤔

There's definitely going to be strong talk behind the scenes that either Hearts are staying up making it a 13 team league or they will be taking Dundee Utd place.

Fucking chaos.

What happens down the leagues then ,we need a team in league 2 to fill the gap 

it is fucking chaos ,and the cunts causing the chaos are not being held accountable 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking chaos.

Scenes at Tannadice if Hearts were to keep their place in the prem at the expense of DU and lose their manager to them too 😂😂

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What happens down the leagues then ,we need a team in league 2 to fill the gap 

it is fucking chaos ,and the cunts causing the chaos are not being held accountable 

They'll leave the gap for 1 season. 13-10-10-9. Double relegations this coming season 🤷‍♂️ fuck knows. Clusterfuck of colossal fuck ups.

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Scenes at Tannadice if Hearts were to keep their place in the prem at the expense of DU and lose their manager to them too 😂😂

I'll tell you what was very strange and hasn't been spoken one word of since it happened which is the Dundee Utd Chief Exec resigning right after that phone call a month or so ago. Wonder why fuck all explained that? 

Chief exec going, manager going, from a team that just "won" their championship? 🤔

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They'll leave the gap for 1 season. 13-10-10-9. Double relegations this coming season 🤷‍♂️ fuck knows. Clusterfuck of colossal fuck ups.

I'll tell you what was very strange and hasn't been spoken one word of since it happened which is the Dundee Utd Chief Exec resigning right after that phone call a month or so ago. Wonder why fuck all explained that? 

Chief exec going, manager going, from a team that just "won" their championship? 🤔

That's right. No explanation.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking chaos.

Just seen this a wee while ago, I would have to say I did not see this one coming. :mutley:

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What’s your thinking there KK, Do you think Hearts have been given the nod that they will be suitably compensated ?

That's what I'm thinking is possibly happening now. Doncaster has made the moves bts and Hearts are being compensated big time to stay out of the courts. Keeping Hearts in the Premiership is a total mindfuck for the upcoming season.

1 minute ago, Alwaysblue said:

Don’t quite get your logic there. I also rate him as a manager

How can they afford to compensate Dundee Utd when they are making out they can't keep staff on the books being out the Premiership? Accepting relegation with comp is the only way they could afford this.

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What’s your thinking there KK, Do you think Hearts have been given the nod that they will be suitably compensated ?

Last week United said they'd robustly defend promotion in court by Sunday hearts have signed there manager.

I think hearts will be paid off now

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

How can they afford to compensate Dundee Utd when they are making out they can't keep staff on the books being out the Premiership? Accepting relegation with comp is the only way they could afford this.

Or they feel sure they will win the court case and remain in the PL. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes but if Hearts accept compensation at this stage they are selling out their fans. Not sure she would be prepared to do that yet

2 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Or they feel sure they will win the court case and remain in the PL. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes but if Hearts accept compensation at this stage they are selling out their fans. Not sure she would be prepared to do that yet

Accepting a big comp from Doncaster vs a 50/50 chance of winning in the courts? Who knows. Think the fans patience with her has worn out regardless. Surely you wouldn't be bringing in a manager, by paying comp, unless you know what's happening, where you will be and how much money you will have?

1 minute ago, Alwaysblue said:

All this was done today apparently mate how often are approaches made and contracts signed in one day.

I think hearts have told United they are accepting relegation

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Hopefully that is the case mate but very much have my doubts in this cesspit unfortunately.

Just now, KingKirk said:

All this was done today apparently mate how often are approaches made and contracts signed in one day.

Ooft that's a big call. Hearts saying give us your manager and we won't keep you in the championship? Robust conversation and a half that would've been 😂

Just now, esquire8 said:

Accepting a big comp from Doncaster vs a 50/50 chance of winning in the courts? Who knows. Think the fans patience with her has worn out regardless. Surely you wouldn't be bringing in a manager, by paying comp, unless you know what's happening, where you will be and how much money you will have?

I fully understand where you are coming from but there is also the Thistle factor. They were they were the ones treated worse than Hearts. Not so sure they would walk away so easily, plus it’s a joint action. However, nothing would surprise me

Just now, KingKirk said:

You could be right KK, but I cannot see why Nelson would leave the Premier for the Championship.

I think we need to see what happens over the next few days before jumping to any conclusions, this is the SPFL remember.  :pipe:

Archived