SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just putting this out there

TLB, League should be decided by PPG, Exactly what happened 

TLB, Hearts should be compensated, Hearts supposedly skint suddenly find the money to take their rivals manager away from them.

You could also add ,

The referee better not cost my team the cup final 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And Utd then just let go the manager that got them into the PL?

More chance Neilson reckons Hearts are going nowhere I'd have thought.

Championship or prem hearts are bigger than United will have bigger budgets regardless.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Championship or prem hearts are bigger than United will have bigger budgets regardless.

United were one more season in the championship away from going under. Remember that from last summer if they didn't get promoted by this year they would be fucked.

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dunno, surely any lawyer that's been hired will give his client the best odds possible regardless. What odds did Johnnie Cochran give OJ?

Surely wouldn't have been a stone cold guarantee they would win.

Don’t know, SPFL are run by muppets on behalf of muppets. If I was to guess it wouldn’t be out-with these muppets to leave themselves liable and as such it’ll be as close to a stone cold guarantee as you can get. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All this done today apparently. Where have they gotten the cash for a new manager from ffs only 3days ago they had there bank details out in a statement

Bank details to get monies in for a court case and paying out compo for Scumdee HIVs manager are worlds apart in amounts needed 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Bank details to get monies in for a court case and paying out compo for Scumdee HIVs manager are worlds apart in amounts needed 👍

Pretty sure they had a clause to release Stendal if relegated, they have been, so salaries are covered from that saving. Its only the compo needs agreed.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Don’t know, SPFL are run by muppets on behalf of muppets. If I was to guess it wouldn’t be out-with these muppets to leave themselves liable and as such it’ll be as close to a stone cold guarantee as you can get. 

Suppose we will find out over the next 48 hours.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The bank details shit wasn't for the court case, just for fans wanting to help the club.

And you're right, they are worlds apart. Thats the point. What's changed from talk of laying off staff due to relegation, to paying out comp to a club for a manager? 

money.gif

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The bank details shit wasn't for the court case, just for fans wanting to help the club.

And you're right, they are worlds apart. Thats the point. What's changed from talk of laying off staff due to relegation, to paying out comp to a club for a manager? 

money.gif

I suppose we will all find out soon enough mate, interesting times ahead.

38 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dunno, surely any lawyer that's been hired will give his client the best odds possible regardless. What odds did Johnnie Cochran give OJ?

Surely wouldn't have been a stone cold guarantee they would win.

JC had the chewbacca defence. That's a guaranteed win 😂

FickleOblongDinosaur-small.gif

Neilson will have known of interest from before today. Its illegal to tap, so that'll never be disclosed.

He'll have been told of the probabilities for next season for each club, but will also weigh his Hearts feelings versus Utd into account.

On the face of it imo its likelier a sign Hearts are in a better place than Dundee Hivs for next season. But who knows 😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I don’t do Twitter myself tbh but has anybody checked to see if Jum Spence is ok, Wouldn’t want him throwing himself off the Tay bridge now would we 😂😂

Cunt think Shankland is off to Ajax for £10m. I wish I was joking. 

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I don’t do Twitter myself tbh but has anybody checked to see if Jum Spence is ok, Wouldn’t want him throwing himself off the Tay bridge now would we 😂😂

I tweeted him, no reply. He has been puting a brave face on earlier 😁

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Reading way too much into that. Robbie Neilson is a good manager for that level, Hearts know that, he knows it as well. Clear as day they've needed this type of manager probably since he left

Give zero fucks about how good of a manager he is and how he is what Hearts have been needing. How the fuck have they paid for him? That's the million dollar question 😂

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Give zero fucks about how good of a manager he is and how he is what Hearts have been needing. How the fuck have they paid for him? That's the million dollar question 😂

Salary covered by releasing Stendal. How much compensation do you think he'd cost, given he's a 1st div manager likely on a 1st div manager's wage and compo package.

I've no idea, don't expect it to be near a 6 figure sum though.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Not as skint as many like to believe, like myself probably. Hibs and Aberdeen are in a much worse state that Hearts.  Wouldn't surprise me if Hearts survived post-COVID. I think there's a good few teams that'll go to the wall before them.

Plus Stendel and about 14 players have gone. Also what is the compensation for a manager who wants to leave from a recently promoted club during a pandemic? Couple of hundred grand at the max? 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Salary covered by releasing Stendal. How much compensation do you think he'd cost, given he's a 1st div manager likely on a 1st div manager's wage and compo package.

I've no idea, don't expect it to be near a 6 figure sum though.

His contract would surely include a considerable pay rise for promotion? His contract was until 2022 so your talking at least 2 years compensation plus.

I think we are looking at a quite substantial payment Hearts have paid.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Heart's are accepting relegation if they are going for Robbie really good appointment btw rate him highly

I doubt very much they have accepted losing several million pounds of revenue in any situation without their legal case failing.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Not as skint as many like to believe, like myself probably. Hibs and Aberdeen are in a much worse state that Hearts.  Wouldn't surprise me if Hearts survived post-COVID. I think there's a good few teams that'll go to the wall before them.

Plus Stendel and about 14 players have gone. Also what is the compensation for a manager who wants to leave from a recently promoted club during a pandemic? Couple of hundred grand at the max? 

Hearts can't go to court crying about being skint due to SPFL decisiona when they aren't. Agree Hibs are fucked and Aberdeen are barely hanging on but that's what happens when you pay ridiculous wages compared to turnover.

As I pointed out in the post above, Hearts have paid quite the sum to get Neilson. How much exactly? Fuck knows. But it's not on the cheap. 

Archived