Gaffer on transfers

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Your mate could read the whole article on post 1 if he's wanting to know.

I just read it to him and he laughed and said 'Not again',

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Grammar and patter police and its not even 10.30. 

Good to see you in a friendly, jovial mood after some decent pre season performances. Its so unlike you. 😀

Always brother :troll:

8 hours ago, badjon said:

Definitely we are missing a de Boer type player 

Aye and with our budget they are just floating around minor Euro leagues! WTF planet are you on? RDB and his brother were World class players we got towards the end of their careers ffs.:confused:

You think great players just appear at their peaks at big clubs aye?

Like there's some sort of machine just firing them out 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'll tell you what we need, Stevie.

We need basically a whole new backline because what we have is fucking absolutely awful and we will be punished for it again this season

Away tae fuck. Probably the strongest part of our team.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Might want to head back into the previous page, there's a "wee" error on there that could cause embarrassment to a grammar plod :whistle:

Simple typo. Bit different from not knowing the difference between were we're  there their.

Wee catholic education.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

DM will be low on his list with Davis, Jack, Kamara and even McCrorie.

Jones, Murphy, Middleton, Barker, McCrorie, Stewart and Docherty should be out the door.

Manager does not want Murphy, I agree with him on that.

I'm just reading between the lines with Dorsch & Zunga m8....you're probably right regarding Murphy but I would personally give him one last shot if it meant moving Barker, Middleton maybe Jones & Stewart on, I'm enjoying watching Kent & Hagi pop up allover the park, a lot less predictable than last season...let's hope he sticks with it....seeing kent head for the bye line is a lot more  productive that him cutting inside to 3/4 players and getting fuck all joy 

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

DM will be low on his list with Davis, Jack, Kamara and even McCrorie.

Jones, Murphy, Middleton, Barker, McCrorie, Stewart and Docherty should be out the door.

Manager does not want Murphy, I agree with him on that.

Just me that wants Jones and Barker to stay? I already liked Jones and Barker was genuinely excellent against Lyon.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm just reading between the lines with Dorsch & Zunga m8....you're probably right regarding Murphy but I would personally give him one last shot if it meant moving Barker, Middleton maybe Jones & Stewart on, I'm enjoying watching Kent & Hagi pop up allover the park, a lot less predictable than last season...let's hope he sticks with it....seeing kent head for the bye line is a lot more counter productive that him cutting inside to 3/4 players and getting fuck all joy 

Think you mean productive, or productive on the counter attack, than counter productive.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just me that wants Jones and Barker to stay? I already liked Jones and Barker was genuinely excellent against Lyon.

Think jones could be useful. Watched the legia game recently put in a few good crosses. Gerrard over reacted to him halfing that taig. Barker is pish wouldn't be a garenteed starter for any top 6 side imo.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Think jones could be useful. Watched the legia game recently put in a few good crosses. Gerrard over reacted to him halfing that taig. Barker is pish wouldn't be a garenteed starter for any top 6 side imo.

The speed of Barker when he set up that chance for Jones was something else though. I just think there's a player in him and he must be clinically depressed with that mad bobby charlton combover he's got going on that's not letting that player get out or something.

I'd like Mayo to stay and be that 4th CB, give him his chance and no doubt he will flourish. Would rather he gor 20 games for us than 30 elsewhere. Clearly SG is not planning on playing McCrorie as a CB then, so hopefully he stays and fights for a place in CM/CDM.

New striker is a certainty and sound like SG is optimistic that Morelos is staying. Could dapo be the guy with the big ego?

13 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I'd like Mayo to stay and be that 4th CB, give him his chance and no doubt he will flourish. Would rather he gor 20 games for us than 30 elsewhere. Clearly SG is not planning on playing McCrorie as a CB then, so hopefully he stays and fights for a place in CM/CDM.

New striker is a certainty and sound like SG is optimistic that Morelos is staying. Could dapo be the guy with the big ego?

Not a chance our 4th choice cb is getting 20 games regardless of who it is. McCrorie isn't good enough.

25 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Not a chance our 4th choice cb is getting 20 games regardless of who it is. McCrorie isn't good enough.

Personally I think the only position that McCrorie should be considered for is cover at C.B.  has the height and isn't  afraid to put his head where others wouldn't put there feet. But he hasn't got the skills to play anywhere else imo.  I like the boy and wish him well but unless C.B. I don't think he is with us in the long term 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

:hiboys:

He was quoted as saying players who can improve the first team,  I have posted countless times that what we need is a real quality genuine box to box midfielder who has energy and tenacity,  a Stuart McCall type , we have skilful types Kent, hagi, aribo,  but badly lacking a real midfield ball winner 

Archived