Fans Allowed in Stadia

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Mental if that happened.

What would be mental is a club who’s player disregarded the rules so blatantly, postponing 2 games, thought it appropriate that they should be awarded the opportunity to forge the way in the return of fans back to football. I also believe that they are in a live enquiry process to examine if they, as an ‘entity’ (a word they favour) were in any way culpable. 
I imagine Sturgeon will be very tentative regarding the return of fans and will be surprised if she relinquishes any time soon in the face of the recently reported unfortunate Covid victims...

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

What would be mental is a club who’s player disregarded the rules so blatantly, postponing 2 games, thought it appropriate that they should be awarded the opportunity to forge the way in the return of fans back to football. I also believe that they are in a live enquiry process to examine if they, as an ‘entity’ (a word they favour) were in any way culpable. 
I imagine Sturgeon will be very tentative regarding the return of fans and will be surprised if she relinquishes any time soon in the face of the recently reported unfortunate Covid victims...

Aye, thats mental too

Slimming clubs here will make a fucking fortune from this.......

Obesity increases the risk of death from Covid-19 by nearly 50% and may make vaccines against the disease less effective, according to a comprehensive study using global data.

The research from leading global experts warns that the risks for people with obesity are greater than previously thought.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Slimming clubs here will make a fucking fortune from this.......

Obesity increases the risk of death from Covid-19 by nearly 50% and may make vaccines against the disease less effective, according to a comprehensive study using global data.

The research from leading global experts warns that the risks for people with obesity are greater than previously thought.

Fuck sake I've had to renew the light bulb in my fridge three times since lock down

You’ve got to laugh otherwise you’d put your foot through the telly,😎 stv  at six,  DOMINIC mckay, spokesman for Scottish Rugby quote: “We’ve worked closely with celtic, they’ve got a great plan, our plan will be delivered on Friday, all the lessons from that will be shared with celtic, but really with the sfa and spfl blah blah blah.” He mentions the mhanks first before the governing bodies??? Where the fuck do these bhastards get off running everybody’s business???? Come tae fuck !

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Taigs been knocked back for Saturday 

8B4B0CAD-EDC1-404E-873B-FE56E44CDE85.gif

I understand that. That was my first reaction.  Thought they were too greedy asking for more than a bigger stadium got approved for. 

But 700 in a stadium that holds 70,000 is going to prove fuck all. Ig the taigs were successful/unsuccessful we would've won both ways 😉

Archived