Fans Allowed in Stadia

WCPRANGERS1

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So no points deduction then😂

Popcorn got one thing right though .His reference to collaboration with the Government .We all know that part  

No worries. After the scum take us at a full house at their midden in October, the country will go into full lockdown and they will be handed their ten.

Thought we would be used to it by now. If we drop any more points before then, we can forget about it anyway.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Conflict of interests for sure, but they have so many MSP's who are season ticket holders at the piggery it would make you sick. 

And still there’s Rangers supporters who vote them apparently, don’t know any myself thankfully.

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It really is sickening how our country is being run by these SNP charlatans, 

And its front and centre, in no way hidden.

As @British_Empire said they get every wee advantage going., everything they ask for as an incentive. Football is just a strand of the wider movement and until we get the SNP out nothing will change in terms of the republican influence in this shithole theyve created.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No worries. After the scum take us at a full house at their midden in October, the country will go into full lockdown and they will be handed their ten.

Thought we would be used to it by now. If we drop any more points before then, we can forget about it anyway.

If it’s not a full house .It won’t be too far off it .Any word on how my ST that lot have sold .Not seen that part reported🤔😉

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it’s not a full house .It won’t be too far off it .Any word on how my ST that lot have sold .Not seen that part reported🤔😉

Me neither.

The narrative is for ten and ten they will get it one way or another.

Quite amazing to watch Gerrard with his cautious tactics and the general lack of aggression and physicality in our team, when as a player and a top one at that, he was a gladiator on the park.

I don't get it.

😉

On 20/08/2020 at 13:04, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be all or none, it'll be 15k MyGers points needed or who's pally with people from the club who'll be allowed in. 

Following on from the above point you'd hope the club do the right thing and and not let anybody in until folk can get supporters buses up and running again, but it won't happen. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a £10 charge to get in at the gate on top of your ST as well. 

Down here (West Ham at least) they are doing it by ballot with an automatic proportionate refund of the season ticket  if you are not picked that week

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As @British_Empire said they get every we advantage going., everything they ask for as an incentive. Football is just a strand of the wider movement and until we get the SNP put nothing will change in terms of the republican influence in this shithole theyve created.

Yes!

Off topic, but how the fuck do you explain the natz getting 45% of the vote in 2019 when taigs only make up less than 20% of the electorate and I'm sure not all taigs vote for them. We then have staunch "Wee Free" areas voting for them. I'm expecting worse in 2021 such is the Sturge's popularity in it continuing to soar. 

Sadly there are more than Republicans at work! Can expect much worse if indy happens.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Me neither.

The narrative is for ten and ten they will get one way or another.

Quite amazing to watch Gerrard with his cautious tactics and the general lack of aggression and physicality in our team, when as a player and a top one at that, he was a gladiator on the park.

I don't get it.

😉

It’s bizarre watching him in dugout tbh 

oops showing my age .Technical area 😄

10 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Down here (West Ham at least) they are doing it by ballot with an automatic proportionate refund of the season ticket  if you are not picked that week

Seems as fair at it can be .It won’t catch on here me thinks 

50 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I predict that the filth will indeed be authorised by the plastic Scottish government at some point to run a test game.  

The irony that this club of all clubs, with an employee who blatantly broke quarantine rules should be given such dispensation though is actually quite staggering.  The club with no moral compass (in a number of areas I may add), leading the way back on behalf of the others. 

And if our club don’t have a jot to say on that .What does that say about them 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It is up to our board to ensure we are ready to have fans in at our first home game after 14th Sept. If the tarriers are allowed fans in vs Motherwell, even a limited number and we aren't at our next home game after that we need to be able to show we had done everything required to be allowed and refusal is political. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You don't want us to have fans in unless its all ST holders.  What is it you want our Board to say about the scum Board pushing their agenda whilst you hope we go entitely the opposite way?

Or should we be really vocal about Bolingoli and just ignore our wee faux pas with the testing shambles pre the recent friendly?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You don't want us to have fans in unless its all ST holders.  What is it you want our Board to say about the scum Board pushing their agenda whilst you hope we go entitely the opposite way?

Or should we be really vocal about Bolingoli and just ignore our wee faux pas with the testing shambles pre the recent friendly?

I agree it should be only ST holders. No away fans as they may just huddle together. Imagine the outrage if the SFA/SPFL found something to hammer us with.

I must admit, the board getting blamed for everything by a few on here gets tiresome especially when the scum and the spfl are in cahoots with one another.

How can celtic be given the privilege of a home tie with fans without giving it to everyone else? Surely that is an unfair sporting advantage.

How can the spfl award celtic this privilege when they are guilty of almost getting the league suspended?

How our board is expected to fight/win against such corruption is a difficult resolve.

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As @British_Empire said they get every wee advantage going., everything they ask for as an incentive. Football is just a strand of the wider movement and until we get the SNP out nothing will change in terms of the republican influence in this shithole theyve created.

Absolutely and while not wanting to take this 'off topic' this Hands Salmond enquiry is an embarrassment already. :headwall:

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I must admit, the board getting blamed for everything by a few on here gets tiresome especially when the scum and the spfl are in cahoots with one another.

How can celtic be given the privilege of a home tie with fans without giving it to everyone else? Surely that is an unfair sporting advantage.

How can the spfl award celtic this privilege when they are guilty of almost getting the league suspended?

How our board is expected to fight/win against such corruption is a difficult resolve.

That’s just to weak an excuse for not trying .And they don’t 

And it’s far from a few .Plenty on here don’t like our board 

It’s only one poster that makes out it’s me and only me with made up shite ,half truths .Cunt can’t read 😄

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They may not win, but a gesture in challenging the shite thrown at us would be good and therein lies the problem. Every cunt knows our board are spineless, so we reap what we sow.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That’s just to weak an excuse for not trying .And they don’t 

Look mate, no point arguing with you on this because your mind is made up...

I could make about 10-20 points that this current board have been excellent at moving our club forward compared to past boards.

Are they perfect?  Of course not, but how they can be blamed for Sturgeon/Doncaster/Lawwell colluding to give the scum this privilege is unjustified.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Look mate, no point arguing with you on this because your mind is made up...

I could make about 10-20 points that this current board have been excellent at moving our club forward compared to past boards.

Are they perfect?  Of course not, but how they can be blamed for Sturgeon/Doncaster/Lawwell colluding to give the scum this privilege is unjustified.

Good reply and you are right .I will never change my mind about them .Until they are out of there 

However it’s not on this issue.It is the whole picture I base my grievances on 

We can’t do anything about corruption .But we could start making more noises about what’s going on .Stop accepting all the injustices from refs to compliance officers .And we have still to get this seasons worth .They are just around the corner 

Another fucking disgrace to add to the long list if they get that advantage. 

Should be trialled at a team like Hamilton, RossC or a lower league team who only 20-30% fill their stadium at the best of times. 

I'm tired of this country, so fucking tired man. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

And still there’s Rangers supporters who vote them apparently, don’t know any myself thankfully.

Just dealing with one in twitter at the moment, he says he is a Rangers fan but who knows. So far he seems a  

wanker gif.gif

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

That lot are getting handed that title no matter our efforts and our board will be happy being number 2 to them.

Maybe not happy but the money will still be rolling in 

SG will still provide the cover to take pressure off their hundreds of misgivings and incompetence 

18 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Another fucking disgrace to add to the long list if they get that advantage. 

Should be trialled at a team like Hamilton, RossC or a lower league team who only 20-30% fill their stadium at the best of times. 

I'm tired of this country, so fucking tired man. 

Good point there 

You would think it would be trialled at smaller club 

But sure the scum have been keeping an eye on all things Covid .All the protocols and requirements .Sure they have eh 🤣🤣

Ah and then there was 1 .Who got hung out to dry 

Archived