Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

3 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

See they've just announced a partnership with Everton. Considering they own umbro now it's not surprising to have their name still in the PL after losing Newcastle and Villa

Paying them £20m a year :lol:

Makes our deal a complete sham.

42 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It doesn’t though, does it?

They play in a league with a greater exposure to the nth degree than we do. A global market reach of around a billion people per season.

I agree with the sentiment, but that deal with Everton is still remarkable - it's more than double their previous kit deal, 3x as much as Castore were paying Newcastle and close to what Tottenham earn per year

Although Newcastle's new deal is insane also, so perhaps this is the beginning of a wave of big sponsorship refreshes

12 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Picked this up for £3 today. Absolute steal. 

PXL_20240621_091826040.jpg

Where did you get that one mate? My Mrs got me it for Christmas a couple of years ago. I think she paid about £65 for it. It's a cracking top

4 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

Where did you get that one mate? My Mrs got me it for Christmas a couple of years ago. I think she paid about £65 for it. It's a cracking top

The Castore outlet. It says £68 on the tags. They must be clearing out the warehouses as I picked up a few things from last 3 seasons today (mainly for my boys) 

A pretty meh kit considering this is the kit the club had the most input into it. I just don't get why the home top isn't the tribute to 125 years of Ibrox? Plus the shield on it would be superb

10 hours ago, esquire8 said:

02/03 vibes with that red piping.

Don't get the pattern though. Just weird but probably has some random meaning behind it like the away kit.

“The background pattern is disjointed to pay tribute to our style of play in recent years.”

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I like the plainness of it. Just an odd background design

Looks like it’s cut into sections and badly edited together because of the offset design below the badge :lol:

Probably is knowing Castore. 

3 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Hard to judge without seeing full pic but from that has a training top look feel to it.

Always looks different when seeing it on , I quite like it . Only concern is if the pattern doesn’t continue on to the sleeves will look daft .