*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like having three behind the main striker.  Kent is on fire, Hagi's been a bit hit and miss, but Barker shouldn't be a starter for us.  I hope Gerrard is looking for an additional wide attacker with a bit of quality.

Steven Davis is fucking hopeless TBH.  Doesn't work hard enough off the ball, he's too slow on it, etc.  We need another CM who can come in.

Just now, Swally said:

If it's a nerves thing with Barker I question the decision to play him for the start especially if he's been dug meat (which is a wee clue to what I stopped myself saying earlier because it was too nasty)

Wouldn't it be best to fling him on at the end of matches until his confidence is up?

If nerves is the thing I question him being part of the club entirely. If theres any club in the world where you really need to get your shit together on the pitch its ours. The fact hes getting paid just short of 10k a week for good training performances is scandalous. Allen is a cunt for bringing him in, Gerrard is a cunt for playing him.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I like having three behind the main striker.  Kent is on fire, Hagi's been a bit hit and miss, but Barker shouldn't be a starter for us.  I hope Gerrard is looking for an additional wide attacker with a bit of quality.

Steven Davis is fucking hopeless TBH.  Doesn't work hard enough off the ball, he's too slow on it, etc.  We need another CM who can come in.

If we are playing a bigger game Kamara comes in for Davis. He has been on the winning side v them 3 times i am sure for us. Today looks like a token appearance for Davis in a game we knew we would win. But i agree, i'd still like a top quality midfielder in. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If nerves is the thing I question him being part of the club entirely. If theres any club in the world where you really need to get your shit together on the pitch its ours. The fact hes getting paid just short of 10k a week for good training performances is scandalous. Allen is a cunt for bringing him in, Gerrard is a cunt for playing him.

there's that as well

i guess the only thing you could say is he's still only 23 and he might grow out of it.

but if he's having these problems in front of 0 fans, well it's not looking good imo

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would like to see Jones get a run out.

Barker's not been anywhere near as bad as it's being made out. He's done alright, albeit alright's not enough.

I think someone's got to take Barker's place and I'm so tired of watching Arfield create zilch that it might as well be Jones. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would like to see Jones get a run out.

Barker's not been anywhere near as bad as it's being made out. He's done alright, albeit alright's not enough.

He’s been pretty poor. 

Easy target, but only cause he’s utter shite. Had a half decent game last week and folk were going on like he was Messi.

Archived