Steven Gerrard is looking tired .........and he's far too nice by far!!

The Widow's Son

Caught up with the post-game interview and I think that Gerrard is looking very tired, too tired for the early days of the season.  Maybe it was the performance although I've seen Rangers play worse and win.  There are times when he seems to be too nice, too much of a gentleman.  Would much rather have a snarling, ranting Jock Wallace in front of a camera. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Kirk genuinely believes we should win 5 nil every game. Yet a tight offside decision and its the end of the world and sole reason, all refs fault etc. 🤨

I don't believe that ffs I have said all day we didn't deserve to win fuck sake but that decision cost us the 3points. That's a undeniable fact.

As for the end of world bs your spouting am cool and calm its a long season we will drop more points but we can win this league.

Regardless of today this isn't over ffs

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He might end up Warburton mkii but today's an odd time to be thinking that way. It clearly wasn't his fault we dropped points today. 

What was his fault then? Who was to blame for losing to Hearts 2 identical games in a row last year? Who couldn't change tactics when it was evident every team caught onto us last year? Who was it when we were losing at home to Hamilton without changing a losing system? Who has had millions every year and has fuck all to show for it? What has Gerrard done that makes you think he will be successful? We are his first team he has ever managed ffs.

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Caught up with the post-game interview and I think that Gerrard is looking very tired, too tired for the early days of the season.  Maybe it was the performance although I've seen Rangers play worse and win.  There are times when he seems to be too nice, too much of a gentleman.  Would much rather have a snarling, ranting Jock Wallace in front of a camera. 

To be fair, anyone would look tired if they were a pish, untested manager in such a big job.

45 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I liked him , he’s starting to annoy me now 

He has the look of a man with a personal problem today 

Too often he had that look today ,when cameras panned in on him 

Just my guess but he didn’t look too fussed on us dropping points 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He has the look of a man with a personal problem today 

Too often he had that look today ,when cameras panned in on him 

Just my guess but he didn’t look too fussed on us dropping points 

Absolute bollocks!

Archived