Tommy Hilfiger Advert.

molesmole

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Few triggered reactions to a Tommy Hilfiger advert. Haha 😂

Not quite sure why this is actually even in Bear’s Den - because it says ‘people’?

Just a post and an advert -nothing to do with Rangers -  that happens to say.   

We are the People......

The Red , White and Blue. 

Found it an amusing coincidence. 

41 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Few triggered reactions to a Tommy Hilfiger advert. Haha 😂

Not quite sure why this is actually even in Bear’s Den - because it says ‘people’?

You're a board/club lickspittle,you're first in line when there's criticism aimed at either.

49 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Honestly never met one single Coatbridge Rangers fan in my life. Must have worked with 20+ pricks from Coatbridge and every single one of them have been rabid tarriers. 

That will be that then. I'll need to inform the 70 odd members of our bus that we cant be Rangers fans because King Jela has worked with 20+ fenians :lol:

Ya fucking banger.

57 minutes ago, King Jela said:

To point out the obvious? 

Advertising like that has been going on for ages, long before someone came up with woke. I don’t know how folk would have coped with Bennetton’s adverts from years ago.

Getting upset over an advert 😂 Or indeed getting excited over an advert because it says we are the people 😂

59 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Honestly never met one single Coatbridge Rangers fan in my life. Must have worked with 20+ pricks from Coatbridge and every single one of them have been rabid tarriers. 

You should get yourself up to Gartsherrie in Coatbridge the next time the walk is on, then You’ll get a surprise.

Archived