*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can only assume galatasaray don't have a forum of their own

Couldn't give a fuck about them or their shitey fans views on the game 

Someone posted on FF posted quotes from their forum.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/some-comments-off-galatasarays-forum.135292/

"They either play mid-head goals or try to score with surprise shots from afar. They are trying to break the stoppers by pressing fast in the front. If Fatih was not very careful with the side balls, we got burned. "

He's half right, it would be a big surprise if we shot from outside the box.

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

"They either play mid-head goals or try to score with surprise shots from afar. They are trying to break the stoppers by pressing fast in the front. If Fatih was not very careful with the side balls, we got burned. "

There is a baby called Kent 🤣

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Turkic and Turkish are two different things mate, one refers to an ethnic group the other refers to the people of modern day mixed race Turkey 

Turkish is not a race and I’m a non educated spaz 😆

Mate, I’m guessing you and Junior S are adults, so if you really believe that saying “Everybody hates smelly Turkish” is not a racist remark, go ahead and believe that, I’d don’t think any amount of convincing would change your mind. 
I’m sure there are more offensive terms that could have been used, but still, it doesn’t paint us in a good light. I’d like to think Rangers supporters are above that. 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Mate, I’m guessing you and Junior S are adults, so if you really believe that saying “Everybody hates smelly Turkish” is not a racist remark, go ahead and believe that, I’d don’t think any amount of convincing would change your mind. 
I’m sure there are more offensive terms that could have been used, but still, it doesn’t paint us in a good light. I’d like to think Rangers supporters are above that. 

Mate I couldn’t really give a fuck but facts are facts Turkish isnt a race. 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Maybe they just like the non-smelly Turks?

41 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I dont get what the fucks going on , even if they were genuine they should be chased or are admin now allowing non bears on the forum 

Senior members voted to allow non rangers fans on to ramp up traffic on the site. Was a poll carried out in the hidden “senior members” section. 

:anguish:

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Nearly choked on my coffee when I read that. They're obviously referring the Itten goal - as if that's something we attempt regularly - But even then you can hardly call it a surprise shot when he flicked it up, waited for it to bounce and then caught it on the half volley.

34 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

No harm mate but I won't be looking at that as I couldn't give a fuck about galatasaray

Scumbag club and I will enjoy us knocking them out 

4 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Maybe they just like the non-smelly Turks?

I used to work in a goods in department unloading containers, we would get containers in from places like Poland Portugal Turkey and other places across Europe, the Turkish drivers where mainly fucking stinking. That’s not racist just fact.  They were also lazy crabit bastards and complained about everything. There was a couple of them that where decent though and used to offer us food and have a laugh. Food was politely declined because it looked boggin 

You find ethnic Turkic groups across Eastern Europe and Central Asia, so yes it is a race. And no Asian is not a race, it a grouping where you place different ethnic groups from across Asia into.  But there is no one Asian group. That is the continent not the people. 

Just now, hurricane_dj said:

You find ethnic Turkic groups across Eastern Europe and Central Asia, so yes it is a race. And no Asian is not a race, it a grouping where you place different ethnic groups from across Asia into.  But there is no one Asian group. That is the continent not the people. 

Turkic and Turkish are different things pal Turkish refers to the people of modern day Turkey. Turkic refers to ethnic groups

Turkey is a nation not a race 

Archived