*****The Official Rangers v Galatasaray Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/09/2020 at 17:16, Brian Fantana said:

Gerrards already confirmed Morelos head has been turned, I’d spend less time on him and more on those who want to play for us. 

he’s a great player - when In form - but to constantly bet on him turning up in form on the day is a risky one. 

Maybe no co-incidence he turns up in Europe more than any other occasion, when there are more eyes and the shop window open.

Kind of annoying that we have play the Turks in a qualifier. This is the sort of fixture that would not look out of place in the knock out stages. However we just have to get on with it.

If we bring our A game then we will beat them. Anything less and it could be a long night. Really looking forward to this one.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

They could be using VPN's but I highly doubt it.

The posters all post from Istanbul.

Any of them giving us grief, like in the previous thread will be banned. But if they're being civil be civil too.

Civility & Jeffery is like celtic & Peadophile ring apologies 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Is this game only on Rangers TV?

Hasn't been announced yet as far as I know mate. More than likely only on Rangers TV at the price of 10 quid to everyone as per last euro qualifier. 

Well worth it imo. Up against a good team so it should be a thrilling encounter.

35 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Jones, Itten, Defoe wouid be best off the bench last 20-25m, as they tire, then Jones esp can run the legs off them. 

Good choice of subs. I'd like to see Jones start but it is too early for him in regards match fitness 

The bench we have is far superior to last season. More often than not making subs diluted the quality. This season we are subbing on fit, hungry players who can turn a game around. 

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Good choice of subs. I'd like to see Jones start but it is too early for him in regards match fitness 

The bench we have is far superior to last season. More often than not making subs diluted the quality. This season we are subbing on fit, hungry players who can turn a game around. 

Gonna be some tough choices when Aribo, Jack & Roofe come back plus the one new addition I expect us to sign. Some good players won't even make the 18. Strongest squad in over a decade.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gonna be some tough choices when Aribo, Jack & Roofe come back plus the one new addition I expect us to sign. Some good players won't even make the 18. Strongest squad in over a decade.

Jack can sit on the bench mate. Kamara has looked better since Jack got injured. 

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Hasn't been announced yet as far as I know mate. More than likely only on Rangers TV at the price of 10 quid to everyone as per last euro qualifier. 

Well worth it imo. Up against a good team so it should be a thrilling encounter.

Thrilling encounter lol it’s no an erotic novel mate 

34 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Jack can sit on the bench mate. Kamara has looked better since Jack got injured. 

Noticed it myself after Livingston few weeks back that the two of them domestically bring out the worst in each other but Kamara has so much more about him if allowed to play 

45 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

They could be using VPN's but I highly doubt it.

The posters all post from Istanbul.

Any of them giving us grief, like in the previous thread will be banned. But if they're being civil be civil too.

Might get a wee one and a half back and sides, and a bit off the top while they are here :mutley:

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Of those players Aribo is by far the one I miss most. His skillset and willingness to dribble through a defence is unmatched in our squad.

Good to have quality throughout the squad as you say. 

Archived