• Yes
    • No
    • A select few but mostly No
    • I don’t know

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Go on....explain what is wrong with what I said. And don't back out.

You are advocating we stand outside Ibrox and smash the windows of the stadium because teams done that several years ago, why the fuck would we do that, it literally makes no sense. We should be looking at situations and doing what we can to protect Rangers first. 

16 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree with most of your point, but my concern would be what would happen in terms of TV deals, sponsors, kit deals, return of costs for season tickets (which would most likely go unclaimed I admit) if the season was to default etc (if a top flight club were to face issues) I doubt it would simply go on without any form of fallout. I would rather Rangers do what is right for them first, and in such deals they would be placed to lose the most as their deals will be of higher value than most. 

I am very much in the fuck them camp, but not at the greater expense of Rangers, people employed by the club etc and so on. 

Rangers and to a lesser extent, they who shall remain shameless, are the only teams in Scotland that TV is interested in. If a top flight, there's a misnomer if there ever was one, should get into serious financial difficulty then it's basically fucked because we've seen how little Scottish football cares.

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think we should, but I think the Government has a moral obligation to bail out businesses, especially small community based clubs, where they are restricting their trade by law.

Our sad excuse for a government is too busy trying to restrict freedom of expression to give a fuck about Scottish football let alone everyday businesses which are struggling.

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You are advocating we stand outside Ibrox and smash the windows of the stadium because teams done that several years ago, why the fuck would we do that, it literally makes no sense. We should be looking at situations and doing what we can to protect Rangers first. 

@.Williamson. was bang on the money about you. You offer fuck all to this forum except your "let's help our wee pals in the spl" vote.

Absolutely nothing in my post suggests what you're suggesting. 

I get the feeling from your posts that you are a kid. Therefore you were probably too young to go through the shite when we went down. Clubs were warned we would not forget, and we didn't. Now we should just let bygones be bygones and give them money in their time of need. Not Rangers job. Your SNP pals can give them some government funding. 

Don't bother "opening your mouth" to this post. You offer nothing on here for me 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

@.Williamson. was bang on the money about you. You offer fuck all to this forum except your "let's help our wee pals in the spl" vote.

Absolutely nothing in my post suggests what you're suggesting. 

I get the feeling from your posts that you are a kid. Therefore you were probably too young to go through the shite when we went down. Clubs were warned we would not forget, and we didn't. Now we should just let bygones be bygones and give them money in their time of need. Not Rangers job. Your SNP pals can give them some government funding. 

Don't bother "opening your mouth" to this post. You offer nothing on here for me 

:stevieg:simpleton. 

Hope Livi and Hamilton go fucking bump, Canny stand plastic pitches and if you can’t afford to maintain a grass pitch you shouldn’t be in the top flight in the first place imo, Killie get a slight reprieve but only because they abstained when we were sent packing in 2012 but with the proviso get a grass pitch or get to fuck.

We should show them much we have stuffed down the back of the couch just to rub their manky tarrier lovin noses in it, let the tarriers help them, their fans love pissing money doon the drain anyway, like donating money to fucking Palestinian terrorists

the last team alive wins the title in corona times

Archived