• Yes
    • No
    • A select few but mostly No
    • I don’t know

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Quite often for things to get better it has to get worse. We need rid of the fenian corruption and football teams having to shut down should help bring down their cabal. 

That's a good way of looking at it. Let's start with Raith, Alloa & Dunfermline.

6 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

I can't even pass for human when I'm plastered so if he can pass for Colombian 🇨🇴👍

Never mind that shit, I genuinely had Billy thinking I was a Spanish guy called Inigo for a while. :lol:

Agua por favor, Billy. Defo agua imo.

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No, most likely not and no I doubt any Rangers fan will forget 2012.... it is most likely keeping teams afloat will be financially in Rangers interest though. 

Nonsense. I hate this myth that's trotted out in defence of bridge-building. Us and the tarriers, combined, only need 8 other teams for a league.

Draining the swamp will consolidate things, make the little drop stronger naturally.

We don't need 40+ professional teams, across 4-leagues in Scotland - It's far too much, and the opposite is true (the claim that it hampers the game overall - if the state of the game is your primary concern over Rangers

2 hours ago, Bill8972 said:

Our money is OUR money. 

Unless it's 2012 again and the SPFL and SFA decided to keep millions of our money for having the audacity to go into administration after being the victims of a fraudulent takeover. Yet there's still Rangers fans who want Scottish clubs to do well in Europe and support that national team :anguish:

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Nonsense. I hate this myth that's trotted out in defence of bridge-building. Us and the tarriers, combined, only need 8 other teams for a league. Draining the swamp will consolidate things, make the little drop stronger naturally. We don't need 40+ professional teams, across 4-leagues in Scotland. It's far too much and the opposite is true in that it hampers the game overall (if the state of the game is your primary concern over Rangers).

I agree we don't need 40 teams, we most likely though do need all teams currently in the league we play in to complete the season in order to honor deals signed with sponsors and TV companies. 

My main concern as mentioned earlier is Rangers, state of the game is neither here nor there to me. 

Archived