Should we financially help other clubs   

407 members have voted

1. 1. Should we financially help other clubs

• Yes
    • No
    • A select few but mostly No
    • I don’t know

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree we don't need 40 teams, we most likely though do need all teams currently in the league we play in to complete the season in order to honor deals signed with sponsors and TV companies. 

My main concern as mentioned earlier is Rangers, state of the game is neither here nor there to me. 

Why are you worried about that? we seen end of last season that they'd invent ways around the contractual obligations and/or restructure the deals. I'd take it all day long for some of these scummy bastard, tarrier lapdog, Scottish inbred, filth clubs just get to fuck for good.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British_Empire said:

Why are you worried about that? we seen end of last season that they'd invent ways around the contractual obligations and/or restructure the deals. I'd take it all day long for some of these scummy bastard, tarrier lapdog, Scottish inbred, filth clubs just get to fuck for good.

Why? A serious loss of earnings could theoretically see people employed by the club left out of work, players walk out the door to make up for the loses etc. 

There is only so many times you can restructure deals you have previously agreed before it starts to hit you in the pocket, otherwise why agree to the deals in the first place. 

They are businesses and business people at the end of the day so should be cutting their cloth accordingly like other organisations are at this point in time. 

No hand outs, no help at all. 

I do feel for the community level clubs but it isn t up to us to bail them out. 

No, Rangers should not help any other club.  These teams voted to kick Rangers out the league in 2012.  They said to hell with the finances so let them live with their decision.  Hopefully a few go in to admin and get a taste of what we’ve been through.  

“Clubs that can’t manage their finances and be able to cope with whatever crisis comes along have to live with the consequences.”

Might have been eight years ago but I swear I can still hear that echo.

I will raise a glass for every one that goes under and will be very disappointed if I’m sober at the end.

Hopefully sets off a big chain reaction when the first wee shit stain of a club bites the dust and a load of the rest of them are not far behind.

I wish all the clubs who didn’t vote us down all the best and maybe give them complimentary tickets to come and see our trophy room with pie and beans on the house, The rest of them can suck a big massive bag of cocks.

image.gif.fb07c89abe335ea304e1761103586648.gif

Been bailing these clubs out for nearly a century and a half filling their stadiums up every other week and we were repaid ultimately with treachery. If they go under then so be it, not a hand should be lifted to help. As long as we keep ours going then that’s all that matters. Who knows if enough of them go under it’ll lead to a British league quicker for us. This is what we must aim for, not worry about those that thought they had killed us. Never Forgive. Never Forget.

Teams in Scotland have left stands empty rather than sell extra tickets to the Rangers away support so why should we help them when they won’t help themselves?

There are fans in Scotland who hate us more than they love their own team so why would we waste our money to help clubs when their own fans don’t bother? 

Let us worry about ourselves and let the diddy teams merge to survive.

Archived