Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good performance when Morelos came on today.  Just shows you how well he can play when he screws the nut.  Needs to add goals to his game now.  He's only got 3 league goals this season which is pretty shocking given the game time he's had in all honesty.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t know, was you who said it when you were trying to arrange a square go with another poster outside Ibrox 🤣

Yeah, when I was on the wind up.  You actually believed that?  RangersMedia has me down as a gangster :lol:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, mate.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Good performance when Morelos came on today.  Just shows you how well he can play when he screws the nut.  Needs to add goals to his game now.  He's only got 3 league goals this season which is pretty shocking given the game time he's had in all honesty.

He played well on Wednesday. You probably never noticed in your haste to wrongly condemn him for the nothing incident.

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Morelos only played 10 minutes but in that time showed why he is our best forward. 

Roofe is easily our best forward at the moment.  

Morelos needs to start scoring again.  I've been a big defender of him on here but he does need a goal or two. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He played well on Wednesday. You probably never noticed in your haste to wrongly condemn him for the nothing incident.

The elbow on Wednesday was needless but thankfully it never cost him or Rangers.  Hopefully he can start finding the back of the net soon. 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The elbow on Wednesday was needless but thankfully it never cost him or Rangers.  Hopefully he can start finding the back of the net soon. 

Let it go mate. You're coming across as a bit of an Alfie hater. Probably racist tbh 

Only saw one run of his shot at the end....think it was a great save rather than a bad miss. Alfredo did exactly what we needed him to do for the last 10 minutes, and had he not, Hibs may well have had another chance late on. He's still a brilliant player to have in the team/squad. I'd definitely have him in for Kent midweek! 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Mom tae fuck mate 🤣

What?  I lived out in LA and robbed banks a bit like Robert De Niro in that movie 'Heat'.  Only came back to Scotland because the American government had me expedited back to the UK.  

Archived