Morelos

Swagger

47 minutes ago, TMB said:

This is the incident I was talking about a few days ago:

1314766751_gif(2).thumb.gif.707492e7e19e136898fb6c5eb77b769b.gif

Keep in mind he's just served a 2 match ban for an elbow.  He was on the park about 60 seconds when the above incident happened.  The referee could've booked him for this.  

Mate 😂 Jesus 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't believe after the slagging you took the other day that you continue to bring this up. Have you ever played the game? There is nothing in that. And even if there was, why do you feel the need to give it fuel?

I never took a “slagging”.  If I did I’m unaware of it.  I made a thread and never went back to it.  I tried to post this GIF in it today only to see the thread was deleted.  So I can only assume RangersMedia went in to meltdown in the interim.  Meanwhile, my opinion or views haven’t changed.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's nothing in that that's worthy of a booking. He's using his arm for leverage, there's no attempt to strike the defender and he goes down holding his face in a bid to con the referee. If he's not going to give the ref a decision to make, he's going to need to never challenge for an aerial ball again.

Is that not the point that every player is out to con the ref like this, especially against AM. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I can't believe after the slagging you took the other day that you continue to bring this up. Have you ever played the game? There is nothing in that. And even if there was, why do you feel the need to give it fuel?

AM added the fuel as did the St J player who milked it in order to con the ref. 

20 minutes ago, TMB said:

His elbow connects with the opponents face.  So it is similar to the Dundee United incident.  Could the referee have booked him for it seconds after coming off the bench?  Yes.  

Other than the fact that against Dundee Utd his focus was on the man not ball, he committed the offence late and in stages, and he threw his arm towards the opponent.

This wasn't a foul, had no intent to be a foul, was clearly more about getting into a better position to get the ball.

To make out its more is ridiculous, and fortunately you seem to be fairly isolated in such nonsense. Creating a thread on it and going on about it in the context you are is pretty baffling.

Cunts in here in Christmas Day still conducting a witch hunt against OUR PLAYER. Shocking man. Alfie could score the winner to win the league against the smellies and some folk in in here would be raging if he over celebrated. Who needs enemies? 

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Other than the fact that against Dundee Utd his focus was on the man not ball, he committed the offence late and in stages, and he threw his arm towards the opponent.

This wasn't a foul, had no intent to be a foul, was clearly more about getting into a better position to get the ball.

To make out its more is ridiculous, and fortunately you seem to be isolated in such nonsense. Creating a thread on it and going on about it in the context you are is pretty baffling.

If you looked at the rules there will be words like ‘force’, ‘intent’, and ‘interpretation’.  Can the referee book Morelos for that?  Yes, I’ve seen players booked for this exact thing.

I can’t really speak for the thread the other day as I only made the OP.  I would’ve loved to have seen the rest of it.  Must’ve been a hell of a meltdown on here to get it deleted all together :lol: 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

If you looked at the rules there will be words like ‘force’, ‘intent’, and ‘interpretation’.  Can the referee book Morelos for that?  Yes, I’ve seen players booked for this exact thing.

I can’t really speak for the thread the others day as I only made the OP.  I would’ve loved to have seen the rest of it.  Must’ve been a hell of a meltdown on here to get it deleted all together :lol: 

Which words in the rule is it specifically mate that made it a yellow card offence?

56 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Cunts in here in Christmas Day still conducting a witch hunt against OUR PLAYER. Shocking man. Alfie could score the winner to win the league against the smellies and some folk in in here would be raging if he over celebrated. Who needs enemies? 

You think because I posted that GIF Morelos will be banned by the SFA?  Get a grip.  No one cares about these threads it’s just football fans talking shit on forums.  We're on the outside looking in.  Nobody cares.  

Also, if Morelos scores a winner against celtic I’ll be delighted.  

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😁

Amended.

Post the relevant rules and we’ll go over them together.  I can’t be arsed going to find them in all honesty.  I’m sure they’re on the SPFL website or something.  As I said, no doubt there will be terms like ‘interpretation’, ‘force’, intent’, etc.

This being a Rangers forum I don’t expect anyone to agree with me.  However, had that been Scott Brown doing it to a Rangers player almost everyone on here would have an issue with it.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Post the relevant rules and we’ll go over them together.  I can’t be arsed going to find them in all honesty.  I’m sure they’re on the SPFL website or something.  As I said, no doubt there will be terms like ‘interpretation’, ‘force’, intent’, etc.

This being a Rangers forum I don’t expect anyone to agree with me.  However, had that been Scott Brown doing it to a Rangers player almost everyone on here would have an issue with it.

Its you mentioning rules, strange you'll say Morelos has broken them without stating specifically why.

If I saw any player doing similar I'd expect it to be no more than a foul. Regardless of who did it. 

You're making it out to be more than it is. Its unclear if you see more of an offence than there is or because its morelos doing it. Either way, you're wrong.

Its you mentioning rules, strange you'll say Morelos has broken them without stating specifically why.

If I saw any player doing similar I'd expect it to be no more than a foul. Regardless of who did it. 

You're making it out to be more than it is. Its unclear if you see more of an offence than there is or because its morelos doing it. Either way, you're wrong.

I’ve seen plenty jump up to win a ball in the air, elbow an opponent in the face, and get booked for it.  As ‘the dude’ alluded too, it‘ll come down to the referees interpretation of ‘intention’, ‘force’, etc.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’ve seen plenty jump up to win a ball in the air, elbow an opponent in the face, and get booked for it.  As ‘the dude’ alluded too, it‘ll come down to the referees interpretation of ‘intention’, ‘force’, etc.  

Guess we're all glad the ref properly enforced the rules here.

Guess we're all glad the ref properly enforced the rules here.

You’re assuming the referee even seen it.  After the Dundee United game we should take nothing for granted.  

I’ve seen Scottish referees hand out reds for fist pumping in celebration while standing at the halfway line, and blowing a kiss at the crowd.  Don’t tell me referees don’t give out yellows for what Morelos did in that video, I watch the game, I’ve seen it happen.

42 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Somecunts woke up to a soggy house today 

Here we go.  You lack a counter argument so the ad hominem attacks begin.  Is this why the other thread deleted?  Will this thread now go the same way?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

This is the incident I was talking about a few days ago:

1314766751_gif(2).thumb.gif.707492e7e19e136898fb6c5eb77b769b.gif

Keep in mind he's just served a 2 match ban for an elbow.  He was on the park about 60 seconds when the above incident happened.  The referee could've booked him for this.  

Fuck all in that 

Archived