No longer suprised

hammer93

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

The biggest compliment I can give this Rangers side in Europe nowadays is that winning 2-0 away from home to a Belgian side is no longer a shock....I think many in here would have been predicting before the game that we would come away with the 3pts

It's hard to believe how far we have come in a couple of years at this level....whilst I fully appreciate we are not at champions league level we are more than comfortable at Europa level

I remember Rangers went around 8 or 9 trips to Germany without scoring a goal before Fergie scored in Bochum against Russian opposition 😅😅 I actually expect us to score a minimum of one goal away from home nowadays 

Delighted with the 3pts tonight as the feel good factor rolls on

I defo think SG has europe sussed but with his pedigree no suprise WATP:dance: 

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is just a matter of time before the continent comes calling for our players. We have beaten a lot of impressive teams in the last two years. Gerrard has put us back in the limelight.

Hopefully we tell them to wait until we win the league again. I find it strange when people are more interested in finances, than results.

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think many in our support don't believe we can demand a fee like that.  We should be asking big money and not just for Morelos.  Kent, Kamara, Aribo, Barisic are all quality players.  These European results will be getting noticed and I'm sure teams will come sniffing soon enough.

The great thing is that no-one wants to leave this club!

WATP

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Hopefully we tell them to wait until we win the league again. I find it strange when people are more interested in finances, than results.

We already have told them to fuck off for every one of our players and rightfully so.

We are not a selling club per se but every player has his price.

I'm all about results mate and never want Morelos, Tavernier, Kent, Kamara, Barisic or Aribo etc to leave but the reality is, if they are good, eventually we will lose some of them.

Archived