*****The Official Rangers v Lech Poznan Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

I’m pretty confident we will win this, which is something I’d not normally say in Europe.

They still haven’t got up to speed since losing pretty much the core of their squad last season. We are much stronger than them in most areas of the park.

The only one of their key players they have retained is Jakub Moder. I think he’s one to watch, he has the type of long range shot in him that McGregor occasionally comes a cropper to.

Ishak will be dangerous too, but it’s hard to get worried by a team who is marshalled by Thomas Rogne.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Daily Record (predictably) running a couple of articles about them potentially missing their "star man" Pedro Tiba through injury, and another comparing the cost of their squad to ours.

We always seem to be playing against injury ravaged shite teams in Europe tbh.

38 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The Daily Record (predictably) running a couple of articles about them potentially missing their "star man" Pedro Tiba through injury, and another comparing the cost of their squad to ours.

We always seem to be playing against injury ravaged shite teams in Europe tbh.

Hugh Keevins ALWAYS tells us how Rangers have the easier tie and expects us to win. 

9 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Would Kilmarnock no be the ideal time to give Kent a rest given Jones experience  of that nasty pitch of theirs ?

Killie is a massive game for us, we need to go full strength against them, if we need to give players a rest make it Euro games 

16 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Killie is a massive game for us, we need to go full strength against them, if we need to give players a rest make it Euro games 

Can see what your thinking but just think the euro bonuses will be seen as vital for the club's finances especially this year with no gate money.

42 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Can see what your thinking but just think the euro bonuses will be seen as vital for the club's finances especially this year with no gate money.

Tbh I think we have decent cover for everyone bar Kent and Tav, wouldn’t mind seeing Roofe in for Kent for this one 

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Does Kent no tend to play LHS and Roofe more right sided so who would you play Left?

Roofe on the left could work imo, scores most of his goals with his right foot so him in left cutting in with Barisic on overlap could be a good option 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Roofe on the left could work imo, scores most of his goals with his right foot so him in left cutting in with Barisic on overlap could be a good option 

We will have to agree to disagree , sounds too much square pegs in round holes for me personally.

Archived