Dave king 👑

5 minutes ago, Swally said:

I’m disgusted at myself tbh

Reminds me of the time I bumped into him at Ibrox. He said "you need to look where you're going"  i said "fuck off, you need to go where you're looking"

Still needs a statue when we win 55 imo 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Goldson said:

Reminds me of the time I bumped into him at Ibrox. He said "you need to look where you're going"  i said "fuck off, you need to go where you're looking"

Still needs a statue when we win 55 imo 

He’d have to split himself down the middle :lol:

5 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Nice to see people not getting ahead of themselves. No wonder people get worked up when we eventually drop points.

One game at a time, things can change extremely quickly and we don't need to look that far back to see that.

Fucking mental this thread at the end of October IMO. I will be happy to give Dave a wee thanks at the end of the season if we win 55, but talk about a statue is just 

Bear fishing .gif

10 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

This is now their first bit of real pressure in years. The narrative we keep seeing from them is 'nothing is won in October' and 'Rangers will collapse as per usual'. The fact they are relying on us to 'collapse' says it all. If you think theyve been imploding recently, just wait til the end if the season if we pull this off. Can you imagine their reaction to everywhere reporting it as title 55? 

Might even tune into SSB when that happens, The pain will be off the fucking scale 😂

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Really enjoying this but some people getting ahead of themselves, we're actually still only one point better off than we were last year. Lot's of obstacles still to overcome. Admittedly I'm trying hard to take it one week at a time but we need to normalise this routine of winning for a good few months yet. 

Not even consider anything other than improving until Feb/March next year 

Anything else would be sheer folly .Imo

I've never understood why football fans spunk themselves over board members and CEOs, like Hearts with Romanov, they're just businessmen

And Dave King hasn't even achieved the bare minimum that would make him deserve half the praise he gets

10 minutes ago, DJ RFC 1872 said:

No Surrender Sir Dave King he stepped up when duty called and brought the 3 bears and most of our board today on board.

55 when won should be dedicated to him IMO.

55 when won should be dedicated to every Rangers supporter who have had to endure this journey through thick and thin, along with absent friends....... And Dave King of course! 

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

55 when won should be dedicated to every Rangers supporter who have had to endure this journey through thick and thin, along with absent friends....... And Dave King of course! 

Agreed but if it wasn't for Dave King we might not have a club to support.

18 minutes ago, DJ RFC 1872 said:

No Surrender Sir Dave King he stepped up when duty called and brought the 3 bears and most of our board today on board.

55 when won should be dedicated to him IMO.

3 minutes ago, DJ RFC 1872 said:

Agreed but if it wasn't for Dave King we might not have a club to support.

41b31872aeb4694797e1f4b91802bd66.thumb.jpg.7b1990d63c6123c27dcba2da09332613.jpg

6 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

As I recall the remarks were collapse like dominoes but as long as they do collapse I couldn't care less .  But keep the Heid its early days

"We only need one league. We don't need two or three. We need one. Once we take one away, it's a pack of cards."

Assuming he meant "house of cards". Anyway, point is, if you're going to get something wrong don't post it five times :lol:.

Completely agree though, we've won fuck all, enjoy our good form and the meltdown over at Torbett Towers but it's ridiculously early in the season still.

5 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Never really understood the vitriol and hatred shown by many on here.  Where would we be if DK hadn't put in his money, knowledge and contacts.

Steadied the ship and brought in Gerrard whose team is now easily playing the best fitba in this league. If we keep this squad together for the remainder of the league Gerrard will be leading us to 55, no doubt about it imo.

12 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuckin hell 😂

We are literally a defeat away on Sunday from having same record as them, calm the fuck down.

By the way joker - they've not beaten us in an of derby.

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Hold the bus we are only one point better off than we were this time last year let's not get carried away.

Early day's yet.

Relax the both of you's ffs - it was a quote from Dave King of 2 years ago. It wasn't a prediction it was a statement of his experience of the timmigrants.

And back to reality, and to the best of my knowledge as of the last 2 weeks or so the timplosion is taking effect - and long may it continue.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11363651/rangers-chairman-dave-king-warns-celtic-will-fold-like-a-pack-of-cards

image.png.19f1264268b849c3b18c5027f353c044.png

8 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

As I recall the remarks were collapse like dominoes but as long as they do collapse I couldn't care less 

Nope, pack of cards it was.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11363651/rangers-chairman-dave-king-warns-celtic-will-fold-like-a-pack-of-cards

Archived