***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

International football is shite

All that matters this year is 55

Not disagreeing was just highlighting there are 2 more games before we get back to club football. I am waiting for Clarke to rest McGregor and Christie next Wednesday as the tarrier have a Saturday game. Jack will get full 80 minutes. 

Just now, Brubear said:

Not disagreeing was just highlighting there are 2 more games before we get back to club football. I am waiting for Clarke to rest McGregor and Christie next Wednesday as the tarrier have a Saturday game. Jack will get full 80 minutes. 

Aye I know mate I wasn’t having a dig 

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Doubt it’ll be 80 mins.  

More likely between 45 & 60 mins to keep him ticking over nicely for our Sunday game.  

Absolutely no doubt about it, the fervour surrounding the league this season will have increased tenfold last night for every Rangers hater in the country.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool. One game a time but we simply have to make sure we keep this run going. 

On 08/11/2020 at 21:46, badjon said:

Mk3🤗

Venue: Ibrox stadium.

KO: 12 PM.

Referee: tbc.

TV: Sky Sports plus RTV for season ticket holders and overseas viewers.

Is the date unconfirmed? Also anyone can watch. C'mon, or you're no better than the others.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

TV.

I prefer it being the Sunday, gives extra time for International players to be in contention to start.

According to some on here Steve Clarke is going to do the tarriers a favour and not play their star boys in the national team so they’re fresh for Saturday, and play Ryan Jack so he’s fucked for Sunday 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 13/11/2020 at 13:40, Brubear said:

Apparently the tarrier players are being rested  yet Jack is being made to do double training sessions.

On 13/11/2020 at 13:58, jjbscotty12 said:

I can’t wait until we molicate that dirty shower of sheep shagging bastards.

5-0

I’ve never heard or read the word ‘molicate’ before.

Had to Google it to make sure it wasn’t just a typo 🤣

Archived