***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of game I'd have had the fear for last season but we're in the habit of winning now, the players should be desperate to keep that going, our squad is much stronger and we've been building decent form and playing some fantastic football.

Confidant we'll win.

Mcgregor

Tavernier  Goldson Balagun Borna

Kamara

Jack         Aribo

Roofe                   Kent

Morelos

2-0  C'mon Gers do these sheep shagging inbred cunts 🇬🇧🇬🇧 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only missing McCrorie and Kennedy from the side that beat Hibs before the break. Wright is as big a threat as Hedges, Cosgrove is dangerous as well.

This is not the injury depleted Aberdeen side from the opening game of the season or the one we humped 5-0 last year. Will be close to a full 11 and we will have to perform for three points. Arguably only Hayes and McCrorie missing from their best starting 11.

I thought I seen, 

maginn McCrorie hayes kennedy watkins  mcgeough are out. 

Matters not a Jot are we will be too good for them regardless.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

McGinn and Kennedy are squad players. McGeough has only started two of the 11 games, been left on the bench or came on as a sub.

McCrorie and Hayes are the only two first 11 missing players when everyone is fit.

It's like us claiming our 11 is weakened if Bassey, Itten, Defoe, Balogun or Katic were injured. 

We should be beating a full strength Aberdeen side as you say, but came on here today and you would think Aberdeen are missing 7 first 11 players and only have one dangerous player in Hedges, complete nonsense.  

Good that we have you following the sheep so closely.  You know that squad inside out, Minutes played, who warms the bench. 

Thanks mate 👍

Like we have both said , doesn't matter we are at Home, playing well and I expect us to give a good showing and get the win. 

Davis potentially out for us and Morelos travelling time are bigger concerns. 

Looking forward to another big weekend on our march to the Title. 

I can't see any kind of battering this week. Will just be happy with the 3 points. Aberdeen have a knack of coming to Ibrox and executing their game plan. I think we've only beaten them twice in five at Ibrox under Gerrard. They've also not conceded away from home in the league this year so we will have to work extremely hard for goals in this one.

Saying all that we have plenty of creativity and goals in the side which should see us through.

Rangers 1-0, Arfield.

Archived