Rangers Women

Clemdog

41 minutes ago, delparlane said:

At least they put up a more respectable fight. Still…fuck the lot of those intolerable smug wallopers.

They arguably chucked it in bigger style than the men. Pretty sure they were miles ahead at one stage and just entirely blew it 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They arguably chucked it in bigger style than the men. Pretty sure they were miles ahead at one stage and just entirely blew it 

Well now that’s thoroughly depressing.

Must admit I lost track of the women’s league standings for a stretch. Still,I stand solidly behind the latter part of my OP.

Doc, Hay and Arnot singing new contracts. Wouldn't have been adverse to seeing them all go as they're definitely getting to the well past their best stage

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Doc, Hay and Arnot singing new contracts. Wouldn't have been adverse to seeing them all go as they're definitely getting to the well past their best stage

Brogan Hay is only 25 is she not?

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Brogan Hay is only 25 is she not?

Aye, still think she hasn't reached her usual standards this season. Same with Arnot and Doc to a lesser extent. Seems similar with the men that we are keeping players way longer than we should 

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Arnot is only 28 aswell :lol:

Docherty is 31 but I’d have been surprised if we let her go. 

You’re not letting the captain go after only one season in the role, a probable cup double and missing out on the league by goal difference.

Docherty was ten minutes away from potentially being one of very few treble winning captains in the clubs history.

Age doesn't always equate being past it. I just feel the squad needs a shake up and keeping some of the ones we re-signed has the same feeling as keeping some of the men we've held onto for a season or two more than we should have

17 hours ago, Bydo said:

Kathy Hill, Jody McLeary and Eilidh Austin also signing extensions.

Kirsty Howat and Rio Hardy too