Our goals today plus Clear handball for their goal

Smile

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

He caught it with both hands then passed it out I never even noticed it at the time.

Definitely comes off his left hand , noticed Kamara , Helander and Barasic didn’t claim . I know you play to the whistle but should be claiming when it’s that obvious. Got a decision last week , lost one this week, as long as it’s even handed mistakes instead of all against us. 

I actually thought I had imagined the handball. I text my son and said their player practically caught the ball and he agreed but not one commentator seemed to mention it! It’s RTV I was watching so I would have expected them to go and on and on about it but they didn’t! So I started thinking maybe it didn’t happen!!

Thought I was hallucinating things after seeing no one mention it until this thread 😂 Slowed it down and he controls it with his right thigh , knocks it up to his left hand which he uses to stay in control of the ball. Actually said it in real time to my dad that’s a handball and was expecting the goal to be disallowed 

5 hours ago, soulboy said:

Roofe not celebrating his 1st goal just straight back to his own half to get the game under way as quick as possible 

I don’t think an equaliser is worth an over the top celebration but I like the fact he knew the job wasn’t done and the focus wasn’t him or the goal but everything was on the next goal and that was worth celebrating  👏🏻👏🏻

Archived