C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

We can only destroy him  if he is actually mentaly week. 

Before today I was slightly sceptical about the depression card being played by Shame FC. 

Now nobody will convince me otherwise that what happened was this moron failed a banned substance test and has been done a massive favour by his club and the authorities. 

The day before he suddenly became depressed he was mouthing off about us to  the press. The story was all over the MSM about him ignoring the advice of the police about behaviour after Derby matches. He said that they wouldn't stop him from tieing a scarf around a post again. Now he's allegedly conquered his demons he's back in the spotlight having a snyde pop again at us. 

He may well be suffering from a bit of low mood but for me he has milked something to cover up another problem. Which  is an insult to the many many people who do have genuine stress related problems. 

If this scumbag was as mentally stressed as we are being led to believe he wouldn't have been able to sort himself in such a short space of time and may never have played again. 

Had he not behaved in the way he has, he would have got a lot more sympathy and understanding. I am a high functioning depressive but I self neglect a lot, I had a breakdown 2 years ago and have still not fully recovered. I have just done all I could.

7 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Had he not behaved in the way he has, he would have got a lot more sympathy and understanding. I am a high functioning depressive but I self neglect a lot, I had a breakdown 2 years ago and have still not fully recovered. I have just done all I could.

Keep going 👍🏼

55 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No surrender Babe, always look on the bright side :tu:

20 minutes ago, chris182 said:

"Griffith's was close to tears after goal", reports the BBC 

If he is telling porkies, he's going to some deranged lengths to make it believable.

There is no doubt he was feeling under the weather, I defy anybody who is blowing what they are earning on gambling and other stuff not to feel a bit down. 

But there's now way this wee fanny had full clinical depression. He is making a mockery of all the people with genuine problems and milking it for all its worth 

31 minutes ago, chris182 said:

"Griffith's was close to tears after goal", reports the BBC 

If he is telling porkies, he's going to some deranged lengths to make it believable.

If he was actually "close" to tears ,I'd bet it had nothing to do with his "depression "  n only the fact he'd not scored for his beloved filth 

On my phone so cannot post it but looking at the front pages of the Scottish papers I have just noticed on the DR a headline saying Frank Skinner loved the Lisbon Lions :mutley:

Surely Holicon.con are working overtime at the moment. :duh:

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

On my phone so cannot post it but looking at the front pages of the Scottish papers I have just noticed on the DR a headline saying Frank Skinner loved the Lisbon Lions :mutley:

Surely Holicon.con are working overtime at the moment. :duh:

Maybe the opposite going on here. Frank Skinner is a fanny 😁

57 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe the opposite going on here. Frank Skinner is a fanny 😁

Now that is very true :lol: it just seemed to be such a strange thing to read, and I am ultra aware of that bunch of wankers at the moment as we all are. :happy: 

_108039674_record.jpg

Archived