C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

He says they didn't get started first half. So at half time he had a go and got a reaction.

Aye ya wank they lost another 3 in the second half 

Terrific man management ya cunt.

He's a fucking idiot haha. Didn't see any of the game but how can he imply they were good in the second half when they conceded 3 goal and got pumped out of Europe. Makes no fucking sense. Excellent.

I like the way this is bubbling away. Two league games to cover over the cracks, but behind the scenes it’s starting to unravel.

Lennon is such a hot head and is renowned for splitting a dressing room.

The next month could be huge, if things go wrong in the europa qualifier and we beat them at Ibrox then all of a sudden Lennon is under so much pressure...........................Hopefully 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

8 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I couldn't bring myself to go on there, Fair play to you, Right what did they say 😂😂

Update:

Some wee spacker on KS claimed that:

‘Second half we were genuinely excellent’.

That'll be the same half where ye’s conceded 3 away goals to a team ranked 288th in Europe and twice surrendered an aggregate lead.

FANNY

Lennon said “If we played anywhere near as well in the first half as we did in the second half, we would have been through.” 

He must've forgot that they conceded three goals in the second half and only one in the first tbh.

Also, love this - Cluj boss Dan Petrescu said:  “I’m very tired. It was a very nice game of football but not for the coaches. And not for celtic fans.

“It’s a pity a team like celtic won’t be in the group stages of the Champions League – it’s not fair on them."

AIK are well into their season, one point of the top, showing last 5 games, 5 wins. 

Understand people wanting the taigs to go through to help us try and beat them this season, but I can't bring myself to want them to do anything else but get beat by the Swedes. 

Brown in the papers saying it was a 'mistake' liking the tweet blaming Lennon lol. Said he doesn't use social media that way. 

That he had to even come out and say that publicly, tells you how much disarray this has caused.

Bravo :lol:

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

AIK are well into their season, one point of the top, showing last 5 games, 5 wins. 

Understand people wanting the taigs to go through to help us try and beat them this season, but I can't bring myself to want them to do anything else but get beat by the Swedes. 

I'm the same. 

If we make the groups, i don't care if Gerrard puts out a youth team and we save our best players for the league tbh.

If we want to consistently compete with celtic, we need to be a lot closer to them financially - so us making the groups and them not, is a good thing, imo.

Archived