C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I've jumped off higher than that or roughly the same height up the borrheed dams, you'd need to be unlucky as fuck to die from that height, unless the picture is really deceiving 

Or just unable tae swim

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People keep saying it and he keeps coming back but I think Brown is finished.

He can still control a game if he has time but they were saying on a podcast that Allan Campbell gave him real problems early on on Saturday because he was right in his face and Brown couldn’t cope. We seen the same in games against them in December and May too and it happened last night too.

If Jack keeps up the form he’s shown so far then he will rag doll him on 1st September.

broon has never been this superstar he's painted out to be.

When we had the likes of BF, Kevin Thomson and Davis in our squad before admin he was given the run around to the point their fans wanted shot of him.

Davis, Kamara, Arfield and Kent all absolutely ripped him apart last season. Wouldn't have been successful as he's been without our woes 

7 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

broon has never been this superstar he's painted out to be.

When we had the likes of BF, Kevin Thomson and Davis in our squad before admin he was given the run around to the point their fans wanted shot of him.

Davis, Kamara, Arfield and Kent all absolutely ripped him apart last season. Wouldn't have been successful as he's been without our woes 

Made a career out our problems, also the reason he’s stayed there as he knows where I’d bread is buttered and the deluded hordes will lap up his shite. 

16 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Made a career out our problems, also the reason he’s stayed there as he knows where I’d bread is buttered and the deluded hordes will lap up his shite. 

Too true. Say what you like about Tierney maybe being overrated, at least he has had the bottle to go and test himself at the highest level. Scott brown never would have tried, even if he had got the chance. 

Archived