C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Guidi doing everything to protect tlb on ssb tonight I wonder who his source is

Ha... He did seem rather over protective right from the first sentence, Iโ€™d go a step further to say โ€˜vigorouslyโ€™ defended him and of course his club. Stopped listening after Guidi (as usual) started spitting the dummy with a Rangers fan who had another opinion and wasย having a go at Lennon, he really is an arrogant fool who was obviously hurting following last nights defeat...

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Made a career out our problems, also the reason heโ€™s stayed there as he knows where Iโ€™d bread is buttered and the deluded hordes will lap up his shite.ย 

100% mate...playing the hardman and living of a celebration he used in a season when we did the double๐Ÿ˜‚

53 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Ha... He did seem rather over protective right from the first sentence, Iโ€™d go a step further to say โ€˜vigorouslyโ€™ defended him and of course his club. Stopped listening after Guidi (as usual) started spitting the dummy with a Rangers fan who had another opinion and wasย having a go at Lennon, he really is an arrogant fool who was obviously hurting following last nights defeat...

Aye I wouldn't be gloating caller awful early for that from a impartial sport journalist. He really threw a wobbly

9 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Look how we struggled mid way through the season after all the games before Christmas. I personally think we would be better either both in EL group stages or neither. Us in EL and them not probably hinders our league campaign.ย 

Look how much cover and quality we have in the squad now though.ย 

Last thing we need is them picking up more income and TV money in Europe to cover the cracks.

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

Breaking news. The disco lights at celtic park have just requested a transfer. They are not happy as they were promised CL football for the past 2 seasons.ย 

Apparently Arsenal have offered ยฃ25ย million for them after they read in the Scottish press how brilliant they were.

15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Guidi doing everything to protect tlb on ssb tonight I wonder who his source is

Just listening to a rerun of this now and you are spot on, what an uncle declan this creepy cunt is, also defence of liewwell is obvious, on the payroll and a disciple of the athletic wing.ย 

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just listening to a rerun of this now and you are spot on, what an uncle declan this creepy cunt is, also defence of liewwell is obvious, on the payroll and a disciple of the athletic wing.ย 

Being a journalist ย allows him to be privy of information that will be legally constricted by liewell for the general public. His public defence on that prick will more than likely be due toย the amount of work that heโ€™s putting into continuing the cover-up.ย 

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Being a journalist ย allows him to be privy of information that will be legally constricted by liewell for the general public. His public defence on that prick will more than likely be due toย the amount of work that heโ€™s putting into continuing the cover-up.ย 

Without a doubt heโ€™s part of it. As soon as a journalist gets info itโ€™s up for grabs, not to be used and abused for his or othersย agenda, as I said part of their cabal. Corrupt to the core.ย 

15 hours ago, tannerall said:

Look how much cover and quality we have in the squad now though.ย 

Last thing we need is them picking up more income and TV money in Europe to cover the cracks.

I am inclined to agree now, better they were punted by AIK and we progressed into the group stage. Not only do they lose ยฃ30M+ from the CL but also potential ยฃ10M from the EL. That will burn thru their spare cash and could see them become net sellers to prop up that huge wage bill.

ย 

ย 

On 14/08/2019 at 12:51, Rangers_no1 said:

Nobody will convince me the scum going out the EL in Q4 is an advantage to us.

Can talk about motivation all you want, their motivated for 9 in a row and having no travelling and free weeks to prepare is aย clear advantage to them.

Before the split they dropped 22 points last year, half were after European games. Were also lucky with a late goal at Killie after losing to Valencia. Not to mention scrapping three 1-0 wins against us, Sheep and Hamilton at home after European ties last season.

No idea how anybody can actually believe them going out would benefit us domestically as performances and results last year prove it has a negative effect on them.

ย 

Why don't we hope they qualify and we get knocked out tonight,ย after all it will give us an advantage of having no european football then?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fuck that shit, l hope they get pumped every time they play. We take care of ourselves and what they do is irrelevant.

Archived