C*ltc

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

If I wanted to talk about the bheasts I would be on a celtic forum. Delete this please. 

You're not on the laugh at the taigs thread then?  

Shame, it's a good thread. 

Anyway, Robb  come on lad, Bears Den is for Rangers stuff only, not this.  

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

There isn’t a non-Rangers section to put this thread in now, for some reason. 

Yes we do...it's called the OT - anything goes if you can handle the consequences of what you choose to discuss:) 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We need him there till at least February/March mate.

I think regardless they'll have another manager before end of the season

Lennon would top himself If he was the man in the dugout that cost them 9/10.

I wouldn't worry mate he still has his backers in the media. Look at the report from the rag on that on pitch post match. 

Show of strength my arse. That's a desperate act from a manager already in trouble. As long as he thinks hes doing alright and the media lap it up he'll be there until February/March. 

Screenshot_20190817-220136_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I wouldn't worry mate he still has his backers in the media. Look at the report from the rag on that on pitch post match. 

Show of strength my arse. That's a desperate act from a manager already in trouble. As long as he thinks hes doing alright and the media lap it up he'll be there until February/March. 

Here’s hoping as it will be job done by then 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Who were they making a show of strength to ?

no cunt there :lol:

That was obviously written by a deluded taig

Out with a celtic fan among others for a pint tonight and the ostrich mentality is incredible. They didn't have a strong team out tonight apparently 😂. Morelos is only worth 9m because that's the highest bid we've had....(told him no bids for French Eddy so he must be worth zero....no reply).   We have no pedigree so the value of our players is all fantasy and we'd take £3m for everyone apart from Morelos...... Wow I cannot wait to ram the league right up them.

Cool story etc etc etc 

Archived