C*ltc

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Out with a celtic fan among others for a pint tonight and the ostrich mentality is incredible. They didn't have a strong team out tonight apparently 😂. Morelos is only worth 9m because that's the highest bid we've had....(told him no bids for French Eddy so he must be worth zero....no reply).   We have no pedigree so the value of our players is all fantasy and we'd take £3m for everyone apart from Morelos...... Wow I cannot wait to ram the league right up them.

Cool story etc etc etc 

First mistake - the company you keep. Second mistake - posting this

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Out with a celtic fan among others for a pint tonight and the ostrich mentality is incredible. They didn't have a strong team out tonight apparently 😂. Morelos is only worth 9m because that's the highest bid we've had....(told him no bids for French Eddy so he must be worth zero....no reply).   We have no pedigree so the value of our players is all fantasy and we'd take £3m for everyone apart from Morelos...... Wow I cannot wait to ram the league right up them.

Cool story etc etc etc 

Fuck going for a pint with tarriers 

3 hours ago, badjon said:

Do celtic ever publish attendences? That crowd looked tiny on the screen grabs posted.

I was watching bt sport just before their kick off n they went from the studio to some woman reporter at their dump ,n it was that empty in their upper decks ,ye woulda needed binoculars to see one of their hordes ffs .n that musta been less than five minutes before K O 

55 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Cool story etc etc etc 

In tarrier brain land then. When we wrap up the league this year our squad is worth over 100m 

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You're not on the laugh at the taigs thread then?  

Shame, it's a good thread. 

Anyway, Robb  come on lad, Bears Den is for Rangers stuff only, not this.  

Yes we do...it's called the OT - anything goes if you can handle the consequences of what you choose to discuss:) 

I was being sarcastic. 

19 minutes ago, chris182 said:

BBC Scotland: "Forrest FIRES the kiddie fiddlers into the last 8"

:lol: aye ok ya bunch of abettors

A great victory one the fenian scum can look back on and remember the day they defeated the mighty Dunfermline in extra time.  Anyone remember when the BBC was the British broadcasting company 

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Who were they making a show of strength to ?

no cunt there :lol:

That was obviously written by a deluded taig

Still no mention of the Dunfermline fans being kept in while plod dealt with the greenie brigade,heard they waded into the cunts with batons on horseback :kingbilly:
Going with the telly shot of the crowd,plod probably had a field day dealing with a handful of the cunts.
3 domestic games in and it's 'snaw aff a dyke'. 

I dont understand this nonsense that they aren't backing their managers with cash. They spent £15million last summer,  about £15million this summer already. Would imagine they'll spend another 10 say just to appease them? £25million at a guess. Thats £40million in 2 summers, what do they expect?

4 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I dont understand this nonsense that they aren't backing their managers with cash. They spent £15million last summer,  about £15million this summer already. Would imagine they'll spend another 10 say just to appease them? £25million at a guess. Thats £40million in 2 summers, what do they expect?

Well firstly, they do tell the odd lie about transfer costs (coming and going) to big themselves up, secondly they tell lies about being ‘cash rich’ and thirdly they tell more lies generally about everything else. Their fans have had it so easy/ good for years on our journey back no fingers were pointed re their net spend in comparison with cash generated. Early days I know but this year will see the return of a lot of green seats and the top tier ‘banners’ may be getting dusted down...

Archived