C*ltc

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Been making this point for ages.

Do the ethics of the company you’re joining not matter?

And don’t say it’s all about money because every player they’ve signed in the last year could probably have gone elsewhere (excluding duds like Morgan, Bain etc) for similar or better money.

Ethical policies are a fact of life in business today and the prospective new signing (or his agent) should be screening the club and not just the other way round. Five minutes on google and the word “celtic” takes you to some very dark places.

Theres an argument for saying that certain players, had they been aware of the atrocities committed in the very room they get changed in, might have opted for another offer from a club untainted by child rape, not to mention decades of denial and contempt for their victims.

If these players (Sutton, Larsson, Petrov, van Dijk, Wanyama, Nakamura etc) been fully aware, would they still have signed?

29476A23-1ECB-495F-8799-4006F872D3B4.jpeg.ca64dee5394e44efca598cc6e89de5a8.jpeg

Been saying this for ages as well mate I just can't get my head around anyone wanting to play for that lot especially players from Scottish clubs, they have no excuses, just blank out any vision of a child being raped and think of the money I'll be earning, in my world it takes a particularly soulless vacuum of a human being to accept that as being anything other than reprehensible.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Been making this point for ages.

Do the ethics of the company you’re joining not matter?

And don’t say it’s all about money because every player they’ve signed in the last year could probably have gone elsewhere (excluding duds like Morgan, Bain etc) for similar or better money.

Ethical policies are a fact of life in business today and the prospective new signing (or his agent) should be screening the club and not just the other way round. Five minutes on google and the word “celtic” takes you to some very dark places.

Theres an argument for saying that certain players, had they been aware of the atrocities committed in the very room they get changed in, might have opted for another offer from a club untainted by child rape, not to mention decades of denial and contempt for their victims.

If these players (Sutton, Larsson, Petrov, van Dijk, Wanyama, Nakamura etc) been fully aware, would they still have signed?

29476A23-1ECB-495F-8799-4006F872D3B4.jpeg.ca64dee5394e44efca598cc6e89de5a8.jpeg

The past is in the past and we can't go back. They have their tainted titles and their tainted treble treble. 

No fan from any other club can revel in memories that could maybe have happened had the club done the right thing in the past. 

What can happen now though is a campaign from these other clubs to sanction the tarriers. Campaign to make sure their brand gets the full damage they deserve. Put sponsors off. Put players off. This will punish the club more than any authorities ever could. Let the world know of their past. Let the world know of their disgusting way of trying to distance themselves with secret investigations and stories of seperate entity, 

Now if that happens. Fans of these clubs can look forward to real successes with real memories that they have yet to experience 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The past is in the past and we can't go back. They have their tainted titles and their tainted treble treble. 

No fan from any other club can revel in memories that could maybe have happened had the club done the right thing in the past. 

What can happen now though is a campaign from these other clubs to sanction the tarriers. Campaign to make sure their brand gets the full damage they deserve. Put sponsors off. Put players off. This will punish the club more than any authorities ever could. Let the world know of their past. Let the world know of their disgusting way of trying to distance themselves with secret investigations and stories of seperate entity, 

Now if that happens. Fans of these clubs can look forward to real successes with real memories that they have yet to experience 

Hopefully fans who were part of the Save Our Saturday look at themselves in the mirror,and they take up this campaign in the name of sporting integrity.
We as a support are more interested in justice for the survivors of this club,and a special mention must go to Mum and Sister of Andrew Gray who have been treated abominably from every cunt associated with that club.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hopefully fans who were part of the Save Our Saturday look at themselves in the mirror,and they take up this campaign in the name of sporting integrity.
We as a support are more interested in justice for the survivors of this club,and a special mention must go to Mum and Sister of Andrew Gray who have been treated abominably from every cunt including the scottish government, justice minister and police force.

A national campaign should be launched for action, in the name of sporting integrity and all. 

I bet even their stars gone by including those cunts Hartson and Sutton would say they wouldn’t have signed with a club built around institutionalised peadophile activity. 

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If only you hadn't got into bed with them 7 years ago ya fuckin clown.
Reap what you sow.
NOW!!!!...let's hear the calls for sanctions from every other set of bed fellows from the same time.

You took the words right out my head.

Any club and their scummy supporters, other than us, that dares to take the high road with these cunts, after wearing the tarrier gimp mask, knowing full well they had a closet in the deepest darkest lair of Parkhead that this was getting swept into, can go and fuck themselves. How dare they try and claim harm was brought to their club through celtic's actions when they were frothing at the mouth to put the bullet in our heads and supported it. Scottish football fans really are the dirtiest, scummiest parasites in the world. 

8 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Been saying this for ages as well mate I just can't get my head around anyone wanting to play for that lot especially players from Scottish clubs, they have no excuses, just blank out any vision of a child being raped and think of the money I'll be earning, in my world it takes a particularly soulless vacuum of a human being to accept that as being anything other than reprehensible.

Never mind playing for them.
I cannot for the life of me dream why any right minded person could actually go and support such a club,and even try to ignore the facts that to date a paedophile ring of 6 men have been convicted in that clubs name for abusing young kids.
My wee grandson was at the match at the piggery on Saturday with his Dad,Uncle and 2 cousins,and he told me on Sunday that cunts in green hoodies were threatening to batter them,because  the Dunfermline fans were calling them PAEDO'S.
These 3 young boys were 10,just about the same age of the 2 young Rangers fans who were bottled by this clubs supporters.
Horrible horrible club.
Absolutely the club with NO SHAME.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Never mind playing for them.
I cannot for the life of me dream why any right minded person could actually go and support such a club,and even try to ignore the facts that to date a paedophile ring of 6 men have been convicted in that clubs name for abusing young kids.
My wee grandson was at the match at the piggery on Saturday with his Dad,Uncle and 2 cousins,and he told me on Sunday that cunts in green hoodies were threatening to batter them,because  the Dunfermline fans were calling them PAEDO'S.
These 3 young boys were 10,just about the same age of the 2 young Rangers fans who were bottled by this clubs supporters.
Horrible horrible club.
Absolutely the club with NO SHAME.

Its their cult . They just ain't comfortable with the truth. 

Maybe if their club came out and did the right thing instead of hiding behind lawyers PR companies and lies then nobody would be calling them peados 

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe if their club came out and did the right thing instead of hiding behind lawyers PR companies and lies then nobody would be calling them peados 

Honestly don't think the tag Paedo will ever go away,but doing the right and proper thing will go a long way to soften the blow for the tramps who still go to support them.

As I limped out to my car my Scum Fc supporting neighbour asked me

"What have you done"?

"I slipped in the bath on 1 of the kids Fidget Spinners & twisted ma ankle"

"Never heard of that before! What is it"

"It's a big Tub that you fill with water to wash yourself" I replied

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They have to follow their corrupt religion in all things, no responsibility for seperate entity priests or boys clubs.

39 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just following "it was an open secret" McNeil when he claimed referees gave them nothing after they had just won 9 titles.
The quicker these inbred bastards are put out of business and out of their totally miserable existence the better for all concerned.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

They are the only team in the league who have yet to pick up a yellow card but they feel hard done.

Be under no illusion they are shitting themselves at the thought someone might finally challenge their recent tainted domination!  God help us should we actually get ahead of them in the league.  If every trick in the book is being hurled out now I dread to think what may happen then...……….

Question....see this carry on with boyd slagging of beaton....see how those photos emerged last season supposedly of beaton in a Rangers boozer after the December game?

I always thought that it was a piss take ie a lookalike....what was the story behind that as the mhanks are obviously claiming it was him hence the conspiracy theories?

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Question....see this carry on with boyd slagging of beaton....see how those photos emerged last season supposedly of beaton in a Rangers boozer after the December game?

I always thought that it was a piss take ie a lookalike....what was the story behind that as the mhanks are obviously claiming it was him hence the conspiracy theories?

it was a pisstake mate and Beaton is not one of us

Archived