C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Unbelievable.. aside from the obvious numbskullery.. we played a much higher level of opponent.

That's the problem with fenian halfwits, I don't think they were ever taught Geography at school, that's why they can't find their way back to dear old oirland. 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why no front page headlines of fighting at scum game last night?

Wouldn't suit the narrative in this backwater bud, Only one club to be demonised in this cesspit and it's definetley not going to be the manky mob as they're just to be portrayed as jolly craicsters.

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why no front page headlines of fighting at scum game last night?

Seriously have seen nothing about this. Was it in the ground or outside?  Were they fighting each other again or the Swedish fans? Did they instigate it again? 

There PR machine is something else.

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

Seriously have seen nothing about this. Was it in the ground or outside?  Were they fighting each other again or the Swedish fans? Did they instigate it again? 

There PR machine is something else.

It’s in tonight’s evening times,fighting before during and after,stewards attacked and bbc staff  told to stay in ground after game.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s in tonight’s evening times,fighting before during and after,stewards attacked and bbc staff  told to stay in ground after game.

All I can see is reports of AIK fans charging the stewarts nothing about their involvement :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

All I can see is reports of AIK fans charging the stewarts nothing about their involvement :dunno:

Article states “ celtic fans may have been involved “ whatever the fuck that means.

Archived