C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I'd expect a red for that, regardless of Ajer cheating as well. 

Beginning to fucking hate Ajer as much as some of the other reprehensible bastards that have played for them.

He's a wee bitch. Whinging faced cunt always crying at the ref and flapping his arms about.

4 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

At least the Sheep had a bit of fight about them this time when they conceded early I feared a real drubbing. 

Fight?  They had one shot at goal for 89 minutes.  😂

they showed fuck all fight as usual. 

Never a red, if his boot with studs up went near Ajers leg then yes but he makes 100% contact with the ball. I’m not sure if there’s any contact on Ajer at all but if there is it’s his knee on his trailing leg, if that’s a red we might aswell ban tackles altogether.

Against any other team in the league that’s not even a foul and rightly so.

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I'd expect a red for that, regardless of Ajer cheating as well. 

Beginning to fucking hate Ajer as much as some of the other reprehensible bastards that have played for them.

The guy's as soft as shit. All you see is him complaining to the ref or going down injured. 

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a red for me tbh 

Won the ball clean as you like, minimal contact with that prick Ajer who made a meal of it. Aye the speed he went in was rash but not a chance that was a red and I'd expect it to be rescinded but won't hold my breath.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

Cosgrove wins the ball first then Ajer kicks him in the knee. Red card for Ajer for violent conduct IMO.

Never a red. Another case where stills are misleading.

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

Cosgrove wins the ball first then Ajer kicks him in the knee. Red card for Ajer for violent conduct IMO.

20 years ago that's a textbook tackle.  I've been sent off for similar because once both feet are off the ground you are deemed to be "reckless" and not in control.

Unfortunately, the game has evolved into an almost contactless sport.  I'd be fuming if Katic got sent off for that.

Archived