C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Nah it’s no when it comes to they inbred cunts 😂😂

True ,there used to be a line ,but when they cunts start hanging effigies and claiming moral high ground at every corner then the line no longer exists 

We need to take advantage of results like today and bury the cunts ,really fuckin bury them and ram every piece of shite we have had to endure from them right back down their throats ,with interest 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

True ,there used to be a line ,but when they cunts start hanging effigies and claiming moral high ground at every corner then the line no longer exists 

We need to take advantage of results like today and bury the cunts ,really fuckin bury them and ram every piece of shite we have had to endure from them right back down their throats ,with interest 

Fucking right mate and it’s coming. They are pish. When this season is done and we are top it’s gonna be the sweetest title party ever. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Fucking right mate and it’s coming. They are pish. When this season is done and we are top it’s gonna be the sweetest title party ever. 

I don’t think they are pish ,but they are very lucky ,the biggest thing is we are so much better than they are ,even the defeat at Ibrox they just parked the bus and we didn’t change our plan ,last 2 games and the 2 at Ibrox we totally schooled them ,

Keep hearing they didn’t play well ,they were not allowed to play well because we stopped them 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t think they are pish ,but they are very lucky ,the biggest thing is we are so much better than they are ,even the defeat at Ibrox they just parked the bus and we didn’t change our plan ,last 2 games and the 2 at Ibrox we totally schooled them ,

Keep hearing they didn’t play well ,they were not allowed to play well because we stopped them 

Yer last sentence sums it up for me mate. They were pish because we are better. 🇬🇧

Superstar Ryan Christie’s fifth appearance for celtic against us today, he’s still yet to score and he missed a penalty today. I wonder when the media will start talking about his “mentality” and how he can’t do it in what they repeatedly try to make out as the only game that matters.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Superstar Ryan Christie’s fifth appearances for celtic against us today, he’s still yet to score and he missed a penalty today. I wonder when the media will start talking about his “mentality” and how he can’t do it in what they repeatedly try to make out as the only game that matters.

i thought gerrard got it spot on today  davis followed christie and played him out the game we also made them play up the middle and nullified their wide players

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Superstar Ryan Christie’s fifth appearances for celtic against us today, he’s still yet to score and he missed a penalty today. I wonder when the media will start talking about his “mentality” and how he can’t do it in what they repeatedly try to make out as the only game that matters.

This 

it’s funny that the toothy cunts had about 5 red cards in his career and they don’t talk about his temperament etc like they do with Alfie’s  

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Felt for a long time that this boy is wildly overrated up here. Definitely a good player but the media bum him up as something truly special which he most certainly isn't . Not against decent opposition anyway.

Just seen this posted online by one of the great unwashed.

”I also find that i don't really care that we lost today. My wee one knows celtic and will see us hump that mob more times in her life than she'll have hot dinners.”

So if it all worked out perfectly for them, the poor wee lassie can only get 5 hot dinners a year at the most.😂😂

Archived